S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually found him posted on craigslist. I might take a look at him now that you mentioned it. Krillin is getting pretty high in price. I just started collecting so i have a lot of catching up. I have accepted that im going to have to live without some figures. They are crazy expensive.

I actually found him posted on craigslist. I might take a look at him now that you mentioned it. Krillin is getting pretty high in price. I just started collecting so i have a lot of catching up. I have accepted that im going to have to live without some figures. They are crazy expensive.

Craigslist? Were you the one who found Broly on Craigslist, too? I remember that awhile back and thinking it was awesome. $25 is a ****ing steal, too. Oh, cool! He's a fun figure. I was very impressed with his "moving" hair, I couldn't believe how well it was sculpted. I currently have him in a pose where he has his hand on his hips, Android 18 having her crossed arms, and Android 16 standing up straight looking off to the side. I just need to work out the Z-Fighter set-up to finish off that display. Yeah, Krillin's price is crazy. I gave up on Super Saiyan Vegeta and SDCC Super Saiyan Goku. I can't justify paying that much for simple figures like those. What figures do you have so far?

Yeah, so far all the figures i have gotten have been from craigslist. I got broly for 75 , SDCC vegeta for 90, 17 for 25 and just recently piccolo for 30.
I still have a few of the already releases to go ( some i wont buy $$$) but I'm making sure i get all of the new releases that come out

I checked amazon like at 3 AM and she was up for 64 from a seller. It was to good of a deal compared to what she is going for now so i bought her

Yeah, so far all the figures i have gotten have been from craigslist. I got broly for 75 , SDCC vegeta for 90, 17 for 25 and just recently piccolo for 30.
I still have a few of the already releases to go ( some i wont buy $$$) but I'm making sure i get all of the new releases that come out

Damn, man. You are getting great deals on these figures. That's awesome! :hi5:

Xenoverse actually has great examples on how to display the S.H. Figuarts if anybody needs ideas! I'm sure the same could be said about the previous video games. If you don't have either, Youtube has some gameplay videos that could be helpful, as well.

This is a funny/slightly disturbing animated picture of what it's like to spend money on Tamashii Nations S.H. Figuarts...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Normal Goku would be the cheapest out of those three with Android 16 being 2nd and Krillin being the most expensive. They're quite expensive but luckily not that heavily demanded. Android 16 would obviously be the easiest one to obtain with Normal Goku being 2nd and Krillin being the most difficult. (Datong is coming out with a Normal Goku release if you want to buy that for the head and then just buy a Ultimate Gohan body? Just throwing out possibilities.)

$25?! ****, that's awesome. Mind if I ask how you were able to get him with that price? I know a lot of people feel he's one of the best releases. I may not care for the character as much as everybody else but I honestly don't remember having a non-positive thought about him. I even like the soft shoulders/pads. Tamashii did a pretty solid job with him.

Edited:

No worries, I don't care if somebody can spell correctly or not. RKenshinH is a cool guy but he writes out some crazy **** and I can still understand him.

What a f#%$??? I know i don't writte very well, but i'm trying ^^. It's a good manner to learn english... ^^

Every time I either think of Tamashii or Ultimate Gohan, I sing "What the hell are you waiting for?!" from Numb/Encore by Linkin Park and Jay Z on their Collision Course track.

...God, I feel so old.

You're not old! That's a great song!:hi5:

Hey guys,

I just got 16 and he is amazing! He's probably my favorite piece in the collection. Here is a photo update of my SH Figuarts:

and16.jpg

and16b.jpg

and16c.jpg

and16d.jpg

and16e.jpg

Good guys Datong!

Edited: No idea what this piece is for. Anybody else?

Edited: Here's the translation from their "Twitter-like" page...

Chase Monkey sample model. Arms and toes are not installed, belts and neck unpainted head carved late have been greatly improved. The first neck endurance test, the second test pin joints. The last one to pass light armor Chase emperor latest tryout alloy parts, I hope you like it. Wholesale consult exclusive agent:

Its eaither a saint seiya figure or another ronin warriors figure. I know they bootleged ryo and the red armor. This looks like it could be the white armor.

First, love the username. Second, that's a solid collection. You should post it in the DBZ collection thread too.

Where do you guys get your acrylic risers from? I know there's a bunch online but are there any retail stores that sell them? I'd like to actually look at them before I get em

So I'm getting 17,18,Broly,Scouter Vegeta,and Freeza which one should I go for next.. I figure Trunks and SSJ Vegeta will most likely not be an option even though I could swing it I would feel bad paying that much when 2 years ago I only paid $100 for Vegeta and $50 for Trunks... I'm think Krillin, Normal Goku. I can get SSJ Gohan and SSJ Goku fairly easy since those two are getting re-released soon.

You can prolly get them from like a thrift store or some 99cent store. I know jewelry stores use a lot of them so they must have 100s of spares, but I dunno if they'll actually sell them. you'll have to employ your charm & charisma to woo the female sales employee(s) into giving you a deal

You can prolly get them from like a thrift store or some 99cent store. I know jewelry stores use a lot of them so they must have 100s of spares, but I dunno if they'll actually sell them. you'll have to employ your charm & charisma to woo the female sales employee(s) into giving you a deal

Looks like I'll have to give em the ol Majin Buu handsome guy act. Works everytime

Buu_lmao.JPG

Back