S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines is glued. I think that was just the prototype that did that. Either that or the guy setting up broke it and tried to hide it by showing it like that! :lol

Yeah, that makes sense. It looks like it's an extra piece but I figured what the hell's the point of taking it out.

Haha, could be that, too.

A seller on eBay listed Krillin at $999.99 on eBay. ...Just what the **** is that person thinking.

my Android 16 is currently sitting in one of Tamashii's factories right now waiting to be shipped :monkey4

there are many like it, but that one is mine

the only dbz figuarts i don't have is SDCC Goku and SDCC Vegeta :slap
Same here, does anyone have any interest in the figuarts zero ex line, I know he's not articulated but damn if he's not an awesome looking piece. I've only collected dbz figures but I have dabbled in the figuarts avp line but it doesn't look like they'll be making more of those so I'm branching out into dbz figuarts zero stuff.

I wonder what name Tamashii would use for the Buu Saga Vegeta, Saiyan Saga Goku, and Namek Saga Goku packaging. That's one thing I'm worried about. I'm afraid we'll get different versions of characters but only if they have a different name; Majin Vegeta, Super Vegeta, Super Saiyan (Enter #/God) Goku, and etc.

Same here, does anyone have any interest in the figuarts zero ex line, I know he's not articulated but damn if he's not an awesome looking piece. I've only collected dbz figures but I have dabbled in the figuarts avp line but it doesn't look like they'll be making more of those so I'm branching out into dbz figuarts zero stuff.

I am. I actually don't buy statues but Super Saiyan 3 Goku looks amazing and I want to support the line to see what else they will release. I remember the Tamashii representative saying that. depending on the sales, they'll create a poll at some point to ask us what we want and Father/Son Kamehameha COULD be an option after the reporter asked about it. It would be very expensive but I can't imagine how beautiful it would look.

Im going to be broke by the time summer rolls around...with android 16, vegito, the figuarts age of ultron figures, transformers masterpieces i have to catch up on, mafex batman and spiderman and joker, figuarts star wars, and possibly the figuarts injustice figures if tey make superman look better...jeez. But it's not like i have to pay any bills or anything since im still a high school student so i get to spend all my money on myslef:rotfl :yess:but either way im broke before school ends:gah:

I am. I actually don't buy statues but Super Saiyan 3 Goku looks amazing and I want to support the line to see what else they will release. I remember the Tamashii representative saying that. depending on the sales, they'll create a poll at some point to ask us what we want and Father/Son Kamehameha COULD be an option after the reporter asked about it. It would be very expensive but I can't imagine how beautiful it would look.
I don't think it would be too bad considering it is two characters in one, but I'd love it too. It might be something like Kotobukiya's The Dark Knight Returns Hunt the Batman statue, which while $120 had a larger Batman fighting the Joker, both fully sculpted. The EX statues look nice as well and I'm not too big on statues, but they do look real good.

Back