S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going to be broke by the time summer rolls around...with android 16, vegito, the figuarts age of ultron figures, transformers masterpieces i have to catch up on, mafex batman and spiderman and joker, figuarts star wars, and possibly the figuarts injustice figures if tey make superman look better...jeez. But it's not like i have to pay any bills or anything since im still a high school student so i get to spend all my money on myslef:rotfl :yess:but either way im broke before school ends:gah:

I know, it's going to be a rough year. The only S.H. Figuarts Age of Ultron I'm looking forward to is Captain America. Maybe Ultron if it actually looks like Ultron and not the Transformer-esque Ultron. I'm getting Mafex Deluxe Amazing Spider-Man 2 and based on that, I'll see if I'll get into The Dark Knight/Rises series. ...I honestly don't think it's going to take much to convince me. The best thing about Tamashii developing DC S.H. Figuarts is the Bandai/Tamashii representative stated that Warner Bros. is a VERY easy going licensor. ...I'm hoping that means Man of Steel/Batman v. Superman S.H. Figuarts some day! I might get the Injustice Superman if I like how it looks.

I don't think it would be too bad considering it is two characters in one, but I'd love it too. It might be something like Kotobukiya's The Dark Knight Returns Hunt the Batman statue, which while $120 had a larger Batman fighting the Joker, both fully sculpted. The EX statues look nice as well and I'm not too big on statues, but they do look real good.

I'm more worried about the scale. Would they keep it similar or down size it? Really? I'll have to look into that statue. Yeah, the paint application on the Figuarts Zero EX line is just outstanding, especially Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

@crisis, I noticed when you showed the belt on your Yamcha that you didn't actually show the top half. REVEAL! THAT! DISPLAY! :gah:

I know, it's going to be a rough year. The only S.H. Figuarts Age of Ultron I'm looking forward to is Captain America. Maybe Ultron if it actually looks like Ultron and not the Transformer-esque Ultron. I'm getting Mafex Deluxe Amazing Spider-Man 2 and based on that, I'll see if I'll get into The Dark Knight/Rises series. ...I honestly don't think it's going to take much to convince me. The best thing about Tamashii developing DC S.H. Figuarts is the Bandai/Tamashii representative stated that Warner Bros. is a VERY easy going licensor. ...I'm hoping that means Man of Steel/Batman v. Superman S.H. Figuarts some day! I might get the Injustice Superman if I like how it looks.

I'm more worried about the scale. Would they keep it similar or down size it? Really? I'll have to look into that statue. Yeah, the paint application on the Figuarts Zero EX line is just outstanding, especially Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

The figuarts zero ex line is around the 12 inch scale I believe, but don't quote me on that

Cool picture from Dragon Ball Z Brazil Facebook page...

1476198_10153001580318118_7808506396477210076_n.jpg

It's surprising to see a lot of people, outside of this forum, not understand the limitations of the SDCC Exclusive.

It's surprising to see a lot of people, outside of this forum, not understand the limitations of the SDCC Exclusive.

because not many people know this world although this world is being exposed more and more to the mainstream folks. like IGN and kotaku have started covering not so long ago hot toys on their sites and stuff. sideshow's limited pieces are becoming more in the X000 range and there's no more rush to pre-order one cause it takes months now for a statue to sell out.

because not many people know this world although this world is being exposed more and more to the mainstream folks. like IGN and kotaku have started covering not so long ago hot toys on their sites and stuff. sideshow's limited pieces are becoming more in the X000 range and there's no more rush to pre-order one cause it takes months now for a statue to sell out.

oooh shots fired :gun

That's true. The inner workings of the S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z process is mostly known through other collectors and there's more people coming into it every day. I know a few people on Facebook who just came into this line within the last 3 - 5 weeks and already have all of the releases.

Man, never realised Goku was getting harder to find (for the uk anyway), really should have thought this through before I bought branjitas kanji stickers and an old sbc Goku from ebay :lol

Yeah, his quantity seemed to have really taken a hit.

I'm going to have to try and find a store where I can buy one or two more. Either that or wait for another normal Goku released by Tamashii...

1389755644238348.jpg

Are you talking about some of the folks over at the DBFigures forum?

I'm shaking my head at everyone wanting SSJ3 Goku to be the SDCC Exclusive. That's a BAD idea. Not the idea of re-releasing SSJ3 Goku, but the limitations that you're talking about that people don't seem to understand.

Are you talking about some of the folks over at the DBFigures forum?

I'm shaking my head at everyone wanting SSJ3 Goku to be the SDCC Exclusive. That's a BAD idea. Not the idea of re-releasing SSJ3 Goku, but the limitations that you're talking about that people don't seem to understand.

Mostly on the Facebook pages with those wanting Majin Vegeta, Nappa, or God Goku. I may not even fully understand the limitations but I believe 1.) they don't produce anywhere near the amount of web exclusives and 2.) it will, more than likely, always be an anime repaint of a previous figure.

Were they the limitations you were thinking of or are they something different?

Back