S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though, you gotta admit, so does kinda work as Launch

hmm, yeah true. but i remember chi chi forcing goku to love her or rather to marry her back in dragonbal when they were kids. or do i recall it wrong?

She asked Goku to be her boyfriend, and Marry Her.

Goku, being innocent and not knowing, Agreed first, then asked what it meant.

She said it meant they would go on dates, and be together.

He asked what dates were, she told him it meant they would do fun things together.

He said, oh, ok, but aren't we doing that already?

Chichi, being the ox King's daughter, and therefore, a princess, held him to it.

YEARS LATER, once tehy were both adults at the world tournament, An angry Chichi entered and fought to the finals. she was mad, becuase Goku seemed to have forgotten his promise to marry her.

Once reminded, He did remember her, and his promise.
I remember her forgiving him AFTER he beats her by ring out. and then helps her to stand back up, and Agrees to Marry her knowing what it means now. or something like that. it's been a while. Here, watch.

[ame]https://youtu.be/CzNaDmMl730[/ame]

REally want world tournament Chichi as a figure.
250px-Chi-Chi-23rdWMAT.png
3120752-chichi_dragon_ball_z.png

Edit: After rewatching it, I got SOME of the details wrong, but it's essentialy right.

Amazon does. why not go there?

Im in canada, so when i use amazon.com i have to ship to my american address and when that address ships to me i have to pay an extra 20$'ish everytime i use it and with toy arena i dont have to do that and i get my order much faster and cheaper lol

use Amazon canada?

Edit: he's not up yet on amazon Ca.

But Krillin is.

[ame]https://www.amazon.ca/Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-Figuarts-Dragonball/dp/B00D07A5M8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1383160924&sr=8-5&keywords=s.h.figuarts+goku[/ame]

Holy ****, I had no idea my figuarts SS vegeta was worth so much. I might sell him to get the Sideshow Commander Wolffe now.

So, I took another look at the poll, and if you combine different version of one age of a character (that is to say all buu period gohans, and all buus, and all long haired Trunks' etc.) the top 5 would be this:

Buu (1 Super vote, rest kid)
Buu period Gohan (mostly Ultimate)
Majin Vegeta
Long hair Trunks (1 Bojack vote)/Tien/Broli share 5th place with each 6 votes

I don't think any miscounting I could've done can make a solid difference to switch out any placements here, nor get any other character into the top 5. Completely unsurprising result to me, personally.

Back