S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that krillin has a big head XD
still need to wait 1 week before mine arrives :/

Agree, it's kind of giving off a chucky vibe to me

awww come on you guys, she's adorable!

943726_748738305142085_1713383326_n.jpg

Unfortunatelly not, credits to wanghan112113

i figured since the quality aint the same :lol
and im not too sure either where to buy those effect parts but i geuss your regular store will get them in?

it'll look awesome in my display though, flying pieces of ground everywhere!

DSC_0770_zpsda6e0455.jpg

Last edited:
Must be a direct Chinese or Japanese translation... although I thought 'Kuririn' was official....
But then again Vegeta woulda been something like 'Bejita' amirite? :huh

Odds are Kurrin is from an OLD Fansub, and it just stuck for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time.

Klilin is likely correct.

Anyone remember the fansubs of DEath Note?

The man character Yagami Right, whom was called Right-o By everyone?

Japanese L's and R's tend to sound the same to non-native speakers. Likely due to the absence of L sounds ( I THINK)

Video Related
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46WcFObgYhI[/ame]

I mostly just don't get the y in there, looks flat out unnecessary, because otherwise a japanese pronounciation of Klilin is pretty much Kuririn phonetically.

Hmm, after doing a quick google search, it appears ALOT of people and toys call krillin "klilyn" in japanese, weird how we have never noticed, but then, none of us have ever went out of our way to look out for it so.....lol

Banpresto figures actually have it on the box!

klilyn.jpg

$T2eC16R,!)QE9s3HE23fBRU0tnuuKg~~60_35.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJBQFHm(hR16dBR62cZiO9w~~60_35.JPG

Voice-P1-Klilyn-1-1_zps734dd087.jpg

Even merch for battle of gods has his name spelled that way, how have we not noticed this??

$T2eC16R,!yUE9s6NFHnmBRO+F3TT2w~~60_35.JPG

Last edited:
That's still odd. I honestly think maybe there was some typo or error maybe. I don't think anyone else has a different name in Japanese, at least that different and even then, not two different japan names. I've googled info on DBZ Characters and never once did I see Killyn. Maybe it's a rare occurrence, I'm betting on that.

I really don't get it, though, on Tamashii's part.

Lol, it's right here on the DB wiki. https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Krillin

Also , lmfao at this 'harmony gold' dub calling him Bongo, and the freakin italians calling him Crili. My oh my. Ownedcount:+2.

In hindsight why didn't the western dub call him Kririn? Though I have to admit it's freaking unpronounceable.:lol I Guess Krillin was the closest that's pronounceable haha. Oh well, DBZ for us western people is just the weirdest affair, because when I see Goku within Japanese merch I go 'hmmm, yeah guess he is asian', yet when I think Goku with my eyes I see an exotic Kal-El:slap. Man, these cultural differences mess things up.:lol I'm not gonna complain about the box, ultimately DBZ is Japanese. Tough luck for us and especially western MIB collectors. Oh well, hard to say whether I'll get him anyway.

The worst thing is he doesn't come with:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoqIz62htGQ[/ame]

Yeah, I don´t like that Arele doll, she does look creepy.

And which poll is everyone talking about? I haven´t been here in a while, so can anyone enlighten me, and maybe give me a link to the poll so I can vote if still possible?

hahaha Krillin with a senzu bean would have been awesome

Someone needs to make a sort of "Owned Counter" to go alongside Krillin. I know that the eyes closed yelling face is going to come in real handy for anything similar...

Lol senzu beans.

And which poll is everyone talking about? I haven´t been here in a while, so can anyone enlighten me, and maybe give me a link to the poll so I can vote if still possible?

Here's the link to the poll. (https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135105) Read the first post and before you vote, remember that no characters other than Krillin and Regular Goku have been confirmed for the future. We've some some other prototypes, but they have not been confirmed yet, so don't assume we will get them. Just vote for your favorites.

Edit: My pasting in of the link didn't work the first time around, sorry.

Last edited:

The link is in Silrians signature buddy, go right ahead! Pick any two of your favourite, most wanted character and youre set.

Krillin! Looks cool but since frieza came with a base I was hoping krillin came with a base himself ...... Maybe be a piece of grass with an android controller and a little bag of senzu beans to pose krillin on top of . Anyways that krillin body up scaled and with the goku boots would make an awesome namek goku . So now after krillin and regular goku ... Who's next ?

Back