S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this **** will be so awesome!

1391530_748756395140276_1680139129_n.jpg

Thay effect and the blast explosions will look awesome with dragonball

TTSHFEFFACTEXPLO_zpsc409744e.jpg

I hope they release some set ups and stuff, like backgrounds/environments. Those effect parts are great though.

The explosions and craters will look nice but we really would need multiple to make it work... and thats plenty expensivo.... maybe someone can make a cheap recast

Backgrounds and dioramas wont happen, too much work and too large for them to sell affordably.

agreed. While nice, I could really do without them. Just give me more figures and maybe some cool effect parts in one special pack and I'll be happy.

Hah, there is a doll of Arale from dragonball/dr slump at the tamashii nations event; may be a sign of things to come for the db fans here.

She isnt figuarts btw, she is bigger with barbie style hair. Pic is on bluefins facebook and I cant copy pics from there.

Hah, there is a doll of Arale from dragonball/dr slump at the tamashii nations event; may be a sign of things to come for the db fans here.

She isnt figuarts btw, she is bigger with barbie style hair. Pic is on bluefins facebook and I cant copy pics from there.

Hmm, kind of an odd character choice IMO. I see they are showing off the DBZ Zeros again. Hopefully they show DBZ figuarts (I know they won't show a new proto at this event, but it would be a good sign if we saw an old proto again).

It may just be part of their "cant fit anywhere else" line lol, its shown beside the disney megazord and a few other oddities.

Whos arale? I dnt remember her from drsgonball, can someone refresh my memory lol

she's originaly from the dr. slump series but she helped goku defeating General Blue in DB

images

Perhaps you recognize the brown haired remake version of her?

159616-58_large.jpg

Last edited:
They posted photos of all 4 Zeros in what seems to be their finished version. I might get Goku and Vegeta they look awesome. Still find it dubious theyre releasing Vegeta and Trunks with regard to the fact that people want an shf rerelease of them.

Back