S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked too. Under Kamen effects, there are some cool clear unpainted knock offs. One that looks like the air/water bladt from Cell. Just not sure I need 2 of those.

Hmm, im now having the same problem in that I cant find anything under kamen effect, must not ship to uk :(

Just got my Vegeta today! 2 of them. It is an amazing figure one of my favorites but my only problem with it is how loose his whole bottom half is. His legs barley stay posed at some points It is just a little aggravating because of how expensive these are that should never be a problem. But all in all I give it about a 9.5 Love this line

I dont get the obsession with the gold sticker; sorry but to me there is no difference, nor do I think that tamashii has a tiered quality control for thei figures, otherwise it would be a defining factor in price, but they all sell for the same. My advice would be to stop concerning yourself with wanting gold sticker figures, otherwise you may miss out on figures by being too picky.

The reason I say this is because my SSJ Vegeta has a gold sticker, yet his paint apps arent great compared to my other figures, hell, my original Gohan and Piccolo dont even have a sticker, its printed on the cardboard and they are fine; its a myth my friend.

EDIT; just did a quick search, and the only thing the stickers represent is where they are licensed for, gold being japan, but there is no difference in quality, they are all indeed made in the same place. The numbers represent how many were made ir hiw "rare" it will be, but all stickers have that, not just the gold ones.

Yeah I heard about that, but it's always ok to have a little spectism..(sp)

I've heard a bunch of myth's, gonna start ignoring it :lol

I remember when I got my sdcc goku , it was sold in a bundle. All you guys have to do is ask the seller about selling it seperate...

Just got my Vegeta today! 2 of them. It is an amazing figure one of my favorites but my only problem with it is how loose his whole bottom half is. His legs barley stay posed at some points It is just a little aggravating because of how expensive these are that should never be a problem. But all in all I give it about a 9.5 Love this line

Who was the seller?

Does anyone know if it's possible to put trunks in this pose....

249100_10151586354479346_80417239_n.jpg

Not to burst your bubble guys, but the moderator might end up coming back since this ist really the section for selling and bartering; best to DM each other instead.

I just dont want any mods closung this thread because of it :)

Not to burst your bubble guys, but the moderator might end up coming back since this ist really the section for selling and bartering; best to DM each other instead.

:goodpost: i agree

We're good. Everyone disscusing prices is over the 50 post minimum for Trading/Selling. We are technically just disscusing what he is worth. Deals would only be made official via PM after a sale thread is created in the sales thread.

Or they got pulled for being KO's presented as official.

Related, Amazon just shipped Scouter Vegeta.

Amazon.com itself or a 3rd-party seller on amazon? I've had this figure preordered for months and my order status still says there is no firm delivery date...

Amazon.com itself or a 3rd-party seller on amazon? I've had this figure preordered for months and my order status still says there is no firm delivery date...

I'm still wigging over this. Hahah BBTS is still not in stock but Youtube videos claim they got theirs from them. Now Amazon? It must be a seller on Amazon that ships through Amazon's stock room.

Back