S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s going to be the same quality as their Ginyu. If y’all had issues with Ginyu then y’all probably gonna have the same issues with Jeice, in my opinion at least

All this talks of bootleg is such a turn off haha.

Apparently Walmart did have an exclusive copy of the Broly movie with lenticular slip cover, decided to get that one instead of the steelbook.

f2597dd081426ce00ce2203457426924.jpg

Apparently Walmart did have an exclusive copy of the Broly movie with lenticular slip cover, decided to get that one instead of the steelbook.

Speaking of DBS Broly, does anybody know where I can buy the UK version of this movie? I hear the US version has a green tint on the whole film

Well. We can’t really say it’s a bootleg, it’s more like a third party thing...hum so...I decided I had to get Jeice, I’ll buy it x)

Yeah DF figures arent bootlegs, that implies they are copies of exisiting figures. These are simply unofficial third party figures, same as the off brand transformers that pop up all over the place.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Operating in China also gives them a shield as China pretty much ignores a lot of stuff and prosecuting them is tough.

Reading about third-party Transformers...apparently also because third-party companies "change" enough of their products, companies can't claim they're a knock-off. Because Bandai hasn't produced a Figuarts Ginyu, Frieza Soldier, Jeice, Raditz, etc., they can't claim it's a counterfeit...but those figures are exactly the same as their anime/manga counterparts while a lot of third-party TFormers take design liberties.

Also - they're not taking a huge bite out of Tamashii's market so Bandai doesn't really feel "threatened". I think they tend to "act up" when a main character is developed. The Datong Vegeta figures were EVERYWHERE but Tamashii kind of squashed that with their Premium Color re-release and then later making sure to develop a SS Vegeta 2.0 and Scouter Vegeta 2.0 rather quickly.

For the final two dragon ball characters, they should do Yamcha because love him or hate him it makes sense, and I cast my vote for Emperor Pilaf (it can even serve as a 3-pack with Mai & Shu included, more bang for your buck)

Last 2 will be Mercenary Tao and Jackie Chun. You heard it here first folks!!

2-327.png

Gogeta and Broly were invoiced abd paid for this weekend (late invoice because I grouped them with all of April's stuff to save on interest.) Cannot wait to see them in hand.

Back