S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, time sure flies so fast! It feels like the Dragon Ball Tour only happened a few months ago, now there's another one :O

I'd love to see a Gogeta repaint.. Nappa would be great and I'd love an anime color Killin as well

Oh ***** I forgot about Krillin and Andriod 17&18 lol

What a way to milk more money with the 1.0’s before showing 2.0 versions next year haha

Or...They could do another Goku but with a cell shading kinda look.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Anybody planning on getting this when it comes out

31EE5949-99AA-4F80-8B5F-255BAFD9D2B3.jpeg

It looks cool & I like how they are showing the B & C list characters love but I wish they would focus on characters that had more screen time & actually contributed to the plot. Zarbon & Dodoria would be great, for example. Why not do a Janemba, or better yet, classic Bardock & his original crew?

Anybody planning on getting this when it comes out

View attachment 451193

It looks cool & I like how they are showing the B & C list characters love but I wish they would focus on characters that had more screen time & actually contributed to the plot. Zarbon & Dodoria would be great, for example. Why not do a Janemba, or better yet, classic Bardock & his original crew?

I'm getting this Salza day one! Always been a big fan of that Cooler movie.

I wonder though, isn’t that weird that DF are still able to do what they do? Have they found some kind of loophole that makes them able to release those figures?

They don’t use the official character names. Sun Guko, Special Force Captain, Trunkus, Red Martial Artist, etc. That’s all on purpose & that’s gotta be a loophole they’re exploiting

With Cooler, Raditz, etc. expect names like “Cold Assassin,” “Evil Martial Artist,” “Special Force Minion,” weird but vague names like that

I wonder though, isn’t that weird that DF are still able to do what they do? Have they found some kind of loophole that makes them able to release those figures?

It's probably very similar to the loopholes that a lot of third-party Transformers companies utilize. I also think Bandai doesn't want to give them attention either as a form of "if we ignore them, they'll go away eventually" like some of these smaller companies have. But Demoniacal Fit is holding strong..they've been able to build on their success.

I think if they do Cooler though, we might see Tamashii answer back to that one quicker than Ginyu and the other soldiers... you're broaching a popular character there.

If they REALLY want to see what Tamashii will do...they should try making SSJ4 Goku.

They already pretty much have Sauzer & Jeice done, but their Raditz has been MIA

EB708E7C-6625-43C3-B52B-D01B38A42F3C.jpeg

All they need to do is copy the SS3 Goku 2.0 hair mold, paste it on an armored Saiyan body & they’re done

They already pretty much have Sauzer & Jeice done, but their Raditz has been MIA

View attachment 451461

All they need to do is copy the SS3 Goku 2.0 hair mold, paste it on an armored Saiyan body & they’re done

I just realized this but what if Jeice’s body was supposed to be for Raditz? Thinking about it, it’s going to be one tough measurement for Bandai to put in between Nappa and Vegeta. Our Nappa is on the short side and Raditz is supposed to be in between them... stupid bandai.. and maybe he’s a more popular character so DF went with Jeice instead

Back