S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sharing my current set up :D I'm hoping for SHF Broly, Majin vegeta and Kid buu!
IMG_2374_zps0c6195e3.jpg
IMG_2375_zps3975154d.jpg
IMG_2377_zpsd09f58cb.jpg

Last edited:
I snuck out of my job this morning & drove to my post office to get what is rightfully mine by birthright.

securedownload.jpg

This is gonna be a long 8 hour shift.

Question to the customisers. Would it matter if I painted the ssj manga goku mould or the regular new goku mould? Is it harder to paint the yellow? Because with the upcoming rerelease in europe he'll be REALLY cheap. I'd rather buy him and maybe try to mod the ssj head, but if it's easier to darker the normal goku mould I'd rather try that. Not exactly a pro.

EDIT: never mind there's probably a skin colour difference.

You can change only the hair, and leave the same tan of normal Goku skin, like if were SDCC Goku. It isn´t difficult paint the eyebrow, and you can remove the excessive paint with a bistoury with careful and softly

I phrased myself a little badly there Fan, I meant the bodies, not the hair. The yellow I reffered to was meant as the yellow gi from the ssj manga goku release.

I want to paint a goku mould darker red and the blue darker blue, and I was just wondering whether it would matter in terms of difficulty if I painted the regular orange gi, or the yellow ssj gi.

I'm not sure if for example, the orange would require lesser layers than the yellow, because the orange is closer to the colour it needs to become (a light red)?

The reason I ask being that ssj Goku will be cheaper than normal Goku here in the EU.

Back