S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lipsmack look at the shoulders, specifically the bicep cut, ssj3 most definitely has retooled shorter shoulders, I noticed it ages ago when posing him.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Silrian I found one pic of the swapped heads and looks nearly the same tan, goku doesn´t need flesh paint.

bZectM0Z.jpg
MB9dsuCA.jpg
s5ES3ykw.jpg

And the other option like SDCC Goku:

cgOoHuFn.jpg
attachment.php

Honestly at this point im just glad Goku is released or on the verge of it depending on where you look, but one thing that will always bother me is the fact that the prototype and promo pics of Goku clearly have the retooled ssj3 body (less lanky arms, shorter shoulder parts) which, apart from the paint job ssj3 got, was improved on the original mould, yet his release has the old mould again? Wtf tamashii? Heres some pics so you know what I mean:

s-h-figuarts-super-saiyan-3-son-goku-06.jpg

Holy **** dude I never noticed that you're right, the ssj3 mould has way better shoulders and arms. **** that man. :slap
Oh, and I have no idea if this has been posted before but found this on the proboards, a ssj2 Goku head, but it was spotted supposedly at an official event a month or so back, not sure what to think tbh.

sy4uraru.jpg

DOn't think that's legit because that white iron man doesn't have an official release either and I've never seen it announced neither.
Silrian I found one pic of the swapped heads and looks nearly the same tan, goku doesn´t need flesh paint.

View attachment 108131

Thanks Fan! I think I'm going to buy a cheap ssh boku when he gets rereleased here in Europe and repaint that into an anime regular goku. Put normal goku's head on that, then try to repaint the ssj head anime style.

I preordered 5 SS Goku at 17,60€ and 6 Piccolos at 19,36€, they are very cheap. I will do the same and do some faces for SS Goku with the normal Goku faces

I would love to paint both Goku's myself! I want to paint their gi's to be anime accurate and give them platinum blond hair. Painting the Piccolo to anime colors would be great as well.

Nice! just put in my order with Toy arena. and brought some Transformers and Figma Samus to get free shipping =X

I would get onto them folks, they have just put up an ebay auction for Goku with the words "ready to ship", so they definitely have him instock.

I would get onto them folks, they have just put up an ebay auction for Goku with the words "ready to ship", so they definitely have him instock.

Really wanting to purchase two of them to keep one sealed in box.

No fun im collecting to keep them stuffed inside a box; didnt toy story 2 teach you anything :lol

Back