S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KPman: Well my third most wanted is Tie....
Cartoonx22: SLAP! NO IT'S NOT! IT'S A GOTEN/TRUNKS TWO PACK AND YOU'LL LIKE IT!
I'm just kidding with you cartoon!

Am I wrong thinking that the last release will be the poll winner? I think the other character choices split the vote so much, that either Broly or Majin Boo won. I didn't know about the twitter thing, but thank you all who asked for us! I would have asked if they would choose characters from a variety of sagas for next year or if they are going to continue with anime colors, but your questions were better.

It would be so awesome if they set up the Broly movie fight, to reveal their new retooled SDCC Vegeta, Post Time Chamber Trunks (although they'd probably use his Saiyan armor), and regular gohan. I know there's no chance, especially with the younger version of Gohan, but a man can dream. A man can dream!

1.) Majin Boo
2.) Vegito
3.) Gogeta
4.) Brolly
5.) Ultimate/ Mystic Gohan
6.) Raditz
7.) Bardock
8.) 1st form Frieza
9.) 1st form Cell
10.) Android 16
11.) Shenron
12.) Great Saiyaman
13.) Gotenks
14.) Goten and Kid Trunks
15.) Capitan Ginyu
16.) Kid Goku
17.) Goku Super Saiyan 4

Can't see anyone else but Buu, Ultimate Gohan, Vegito or Broly win this. And I wouldn't be surprised if Broly actually won it.

The fact that Majin Vegeta is not on here is my number one reason to expect that they already have him planned. His anime version could be the sdcc exclusive this year, with a manga version of him released later next year. Wouldn't be surprised by that.

I'm really hoping Bardock, Raditz, Great Saiyanman, and First Form Cell are being considered. Is Majin Buu supposed to represent Fat Buu or were the different forms given separate slots.

The reason why I didn't think Vegito, is because I think a lot of people who are into him, like him for his power level, and the vote would have been split with Gogeta and Broly. Great Saiyaman would have also taken away votes from Ultimate Gohan. The only deterrence for people trying to finish the main villains is not wanting to risk getting a version of Majin Boo they don't like. Those voters, might not even taken that in consideration that they would get someone other than Kid Boo though.

If you think that way about Majin Vegeta, then do you think it's similar with Post Time Chamber Trunks? He'd be one of the best sellers for sure, so there's no reason, for them to skip out on him.

1.) Majin Boo
2.) Vegito
3.) Gogeta
4.) Brolly
5.) Ultimate/ Mystic Gohan
6.) Raditz
7.) Bardock
8.) 1st form Frieza
9.) 1st form Cell
10.) Android 16
11.) Shenron
12.) Great Saiyaman
13.) Gotenks
14.) Goten and Kid Trunks
15.) Capitan Ginyu
16.) Kid Goku
17.) Goku Super Saiyan 4

Can't see anyone else but Buu, Ultimate Gohan, Vegito or Broly win this. And I wouldn't be surprised if Broly actually won it.

The fact that Majin Vegeta is not on here is my number one reason to expect that they already have him planned. His anime version could be the sdcc exclusive this year, with a manga version of him released later next year. Wouldn't be surprised by that.

SDCC exclusive could indeed be a Majin Vegeta. He would essentially be the SS Vegeta mold with a new torso and skin colored arms instead of blue arms. Same head essentially, just add an 'M' to his forehead and add a couple of new faces.

I'm kind of surprised Tien and Yamcha werent listed on the poll.

It's completely subjective but I think Vegeta wasn't listed because he's a clear candidate, always, in any form. Trunks I'm not sure of, I think the high demand for his rerelease will make them consider him too and he fits the current period of characters.

Tien & Yamcha I have higher doubts about. I absolutely do not see them being released before the main players of the Buu era. Especially because I think Buu era characters had the highest combined vote in that poll.

Krillin had a tie in to 18 and Krillin is also an undeniable main character. T&Y undeniably aren't.

10154384_751007244919954_8374576160690162639_n.jpg

enjoy

This pic deserves a repost. Ordered these guys some time ago, can't wait to receive them. :)

I'd personally like to see both Tien and Yamcha, and they don't have any problems like size. I don't expect to see them anytime soon, but if they see a release that could be a welcome surprise.

I'm definitely going to pick up that Vegeta if I can find him in stores. It will serve as a good place holder till I can get my hands on an SS Vegeta figuarts.

Honestly if I ever buy goku and vegeta zero, I'd remove the beams from Vegeta and put the electricity from Goku on there somehow. And then Display Goku without any.

In fact I think I just convinced myself of doing that.:lol

Honestly if I ever buy goku and vegeta zero, I'd remove the beams from Vegeta and put the electricity from Goku on there somehow. And then Display Goku without any.

In fact I think I just convinced myself of doing that.:lol

Actually that may not be a bad idea. Although the Zero's might look a bit plain without it.

My apologies!, I just saw (again) "Battle of Gods" and I noticed that the laces on the boots are red, so I corrected just that:

SCE2014k3_zps0e24f164.jpg

I hope that does not happen again :slap

goku arrived today
however, i was at work, so no one was home to sign for the package
so now it's back in the post office

im considering taking a personal day tomorrow

Well at least the figuarts have their own nice effect parts. I dunno Zero's never really appealed to me. Even the giant Sigma doesn't really interest me.

Based on this promo image of the Bandai MG model koit from a afew years back, there are 3 different front and back gi logo combinations that Goku had:
https://www.toytoyclub.com/images/MG Gundam/H90808D_04.jpg

I reiterate my desire to see a Saiyan/Frieza Saga Gi Goku with interchangeable logo plates/ pieces for the front and back of his gi so that we can have a Goku with any of these logo combinations.

Last edited:
Yup I can confirm (by looking in my figurerise box) that he did come with all three of those, and those three are the ones I most recognise that version of Goku having; the kame logo front and back when he fought raditz, the king kai logo back with kame front when fighting Vegeta and his own kanji front and back for namek.

Honestly the only reason I started collecting the figuarts was because the figurerise line died, otherwise I would still be collecting them instead. They are like 1/6 hot toys scale model kits that have almost identical articulation to figuarts, even going that extra mile for a muscle bulge gimmick when the arm is bent at the shoulder. Only issue being that they have problems making the kamehameha pose unless you really work at it, something the figuarts dont have.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back