S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! Just payed the customs charges, so my SSJ Vegeta will finally be here tomorrow from Japan :yess:

My wallet is hurting though..... but I'll live with it!

Nice riddle! I wouldnt say hes worth current prices but if you can afford it more power to ya.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks man - I just couldn't bear not having it any more and Vegeta is my favourite Character... In any case I've fairly recently quit smoking, so I feel I've earned a reward. SSJ Vegeta is the only figure I didn't have (aside from SDCC Goku).

I'm still hopeful of a rerelease/sdcc exclusive version for others who can't afford/justify the crazy price (I admit I'm a little cracked for paying it) and I would love another one so I can use my spare normal Vegeta's head....

SO excited to finally get it! better not be a bootleg lol......

If it does turn out to be fake (god forbid) then just get onto ebay and they will take action straight away, assuming it was ebay you used?

It was a Japanese seller through Amazon UK actually, so it should be fine (touch wood) - their reviews were all good and they sell a lot of other high end figures on there. At least I know how to spot the bootleg from this forum :) but rest assured all hell will break loose if I've just paid £200 for a bootleg!

I see. So it's ok for DBZ to have massive plotholes, but not GT(n/a). You're hypocrites, the latter of you. So lame... Honestly expected nothing more... from Bangwagoners. l8er...

Hypocrites? Honestly, we have been nothing but nice buddy; if you cant handle a little debate and discussion in a forum then I dont know what to say....

Wow. I go to sleep for a couple hours at night, get up and open my lap top and there's 5 pages of GT and DBZ plot hole discussion/argument.

I have a personal trainer, who loves DB/DBZ/GT just as much as me, he said he likes GT not because it's story, but because it tried to bring back comedy from DB and the action of DBZ, and I like it for the same reasons. I don't look or care about plot holes in any of the series because it would distract me from the actual show/story.
That's all I'll say on the matter.

Congratulations Riddle!!! I wish I was that ball-z(bad pun) to buy him! I hope you are not disappointed with your purchase.

Riddle of Steel, I'm glad you're happy about your SSJ purchase, but I'm far more glad about you giving up smoking! I've been praying for my little brother to quit. Way to go man!

200 effin quid? Man you poor lad.:lol i paid 100 euro for mine and that definitely was my absolute highest I'd have gone. And never again *shivers* Took me a week to decide upon it haha.

I almost bit that much for Vegeta and SDCC Goku once (both at once)...probably should have, might have been worth it honestly. Especially becuase SDCC Goku probably won't be re-issued, and will be the only one I'm missing in my collection if all the others get re-issued.

Hypocrites? Honestly, we have been nothing but nice buddy; if you cant handle a little debate and discussion in a forum then I dont know what to say....

I don't use hypocrite as an insult, and I'm not trying to be mean. I'll be the first to admit that I'm one of the worse people this planet has ever seen. That said, according to the logic of everyone here, GT sucks because of it's plotholes and yet, DBZ has more, and bigger plotholes than GT ;P

Thanks guys! Honestly I will NEVER pay that much again for a figure, but I agonized over it for AGES and in the end decided to bite the bullet. Honestly, that figure was torturing me - I even had a dream that I found one in a musty old shop, and then I woke up so dissapointed :rotfl. The figure itself was £155 but thanks to customs ended up at pretty much £200 in total. To be honest these are probably my favourite figures that I've ever collected and I just couldn't let Vegeta go.... I'll still be buying more if they do an SDCC version though for sure! Once I've got my shelf sorted out I'll have to get round to posting a picture of my collection.

And Bane, thanks man - best thing I've done for myself in a long time, it's tough at first but now I genuinely feel a lot better for it! I'm sure your brother will get there, but you do have to want to do it for yourself. It took me a few goes, but the more you try the better chance you have of succeeding.

Lol wow. Gotta give them points for trying...

I know a few 3d modelers who take commission work on 3d printed action figures. I'd assume it's pretty expensive to hire them for the design process. But there are websites with free 3d models of random things uploaded daily. In the near future, there'll likely be 3d models of dbz figures that can be downloaded in ones house, if you have a 3d printer, which are becoming more easily available with each passing year... I see the toy industry taking a possible hit because of this, but then again, there's the problem of painting the 3d figures.

I can only imagine what 3d models are on the computers of the dragonball designers for figuarts bandai.:panic:

The chest on that SSj4 Gogeta is just terribad:rotfl. But still way better than anything I could ever do. That SSj4 Goku custom that was shown a while back looked damn-near official. Too bad the asking price made SSJ Vegeta look like a bargain bin price, lol.

Back