S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was easier for me when I asked myself, "If Tamashii gave you the option between figure a or b right now, what would you choose?" I had Tien in my top 5, when we were doing that, then asked myself that question, and Post Time Chamber Trunks took his place. Picking a top 2 is tougher though. I just used my top 5 and played to the favorites. As much as I want him, Teen Goku (King Piccolo Saga) wasn't going to anywhere near the top. Finally I went with, "If the line is ending after Goku, what two figures do you want?"

Yeah.....my mind and I have some good conversations.

Adventure Time is great! I love the imagination and originality.

I would want the looks for the Babidi trials. It's just tough voting that way, because it might have taken away votes from getting an Adult Gohan at all. Kind of like I would vote for Super Buu over "Buu-han"

1204919-bigthumbnail.jpg

Gohan,GokuAndVegeta.jpg

I always loved Gohan in his saiyaman outfit without the cape and scarf/helmet, but mystic/ultimate Gohan stands more chance being released, being just Gokus body with a Gohan head.

With you guys on Gohan. Either his tournament unmasked or his father's getup.

And BD yeah they discount ebay shipping to offset ebay fees, but ebay almost always still loses out.

Toyarena.com is actually pretty damn sharp for me over here in west europe.

Really? I used to only use toyarenas ebay for my figures, but their website has always seemed expensive to me. I may take your word for it and try them.

My word is fact in this case mate.:) Their site has more shipping options available, sometimes cheaper. And the figures are always cheaper. Im fairly convinced Ive been paying a little too much for my first few via ebay.

Small dif though, Frieza was practically the same conicidentally, I actually wished id done ebay for the feedback. But vegeta for example is like 10 euros cheaper on the whole at their site. Mostly because you can choose the lowest 11 dollar shipping for that package size.

So, yeah, always compare the total delivered price per release, can save you more than a buck!:) Those places people list, bbts, amiami, amazon (com or co.uk), toyarenas own site so far bests them everytime for my destination.:/ (And so far often beats them in stock date as well.)

I should get freakin ad money for this hahah! Oh btw forget about tracking on TA's own site, though their customer service is otherwise completely fine so far.

Folks, I think Biojex gave us our 40th vote! After 3 days! Great to see members from all across the board join in.

Kid Buu's now on 12, 50% lead over the nr 2. Broly dethroned 18 into becoming the nr 4 with 5 votes.

Regardless of whether this has any use, I find it interesting to see. Still baffled Vegito only has 1 vote so far.

@big D . Yeah if they can make the cape removable like on piccolo it would be awesome ! And just put the ssj head to have that look and add cape and helmet head for saiyaman like piccolo .

dragon-ball-z-gohan-great-saiyaman-papercraft.jpg

Last edited:
Folks, I think Biojex gave us our 40th vote! After 3 days! Great to see members from all across the board join in.

Kid Buu's now on 12, 50% lead over the nr 2. Broly dethroned 18 into becoming the nr 4 with 5 votes.

Regardless of whether this has any use, I find it interesting to see. Still baffled Vegito only has 1 vote so far.

IMO don't find Vegito that interesting.

Me neither Krec9, but I thought he was a clear fan favorite. I'd think he'd have at least 3 votes now, but I guess all those are often going to buu and vegeta now.

Wow that's surprising! I mean, really surprising! It's so great to see more people vote. I love reading the reasonings behind their choosings. Despite what people say, I think this is the best way to poll. I like how it brings the community together and complete freedom to choose who you want. Thanks for the updates!

I'd like to thank Tamashii Nations for giving me these 4 incredible pieces! It was a real pleasure working with them at Comic Con this weekend and everyone was so nice! They answered a ton of questions for me/us and were very generous after the show giving volunteers some free figures! I got all of these, a set of stage 4 stands and a Power Rangers Megaforce shirt for free in addition to a 30% discount on Red Armored and White Ranger.

DBZDisplay2_zps5180a538.jpg

You wouldn't think it but those little DBZ Shodo figures are actually amazing. They have incredible detail and very good paint jobs for their size. But what really stands out is their articulation! It's very, very good for such tiny guys.

They will be releasing more in the future they said and I can't wait! These are Comic Con exclusive 'sparkling version' figures. And they even came with the stands and bases! Very cool.

And here's my entire DBZ shelf! Very happy with how it's turning out.

DBZDisplay1_zpsf84772e9.jpg

Awesome! I'm happy for you! Once again, thank you so much for all the new info and offering us the opportunity to get some our thoughts out. It was really helpful!

Looks amazing, congrats mate and thanks again for going on a limb in representing us! Have you looked at your poll yet? 40 votes after 3 days!

That Zero Goku looks freakin impressive, so too bad he's not in scale. But one of the first statues ever to make me consider buying it.

@big D . Yeah if they can make the cape removable like on piccolo it would be awesome ! And just put the ssj head to have that look and add cape and helmet head for saiyaman like piccolo .

THIS is the buu saga gohan I'd want. Not another release of the Goku body with a Gohan head slapped on.

I'd like to thank Tamashii Nations for giving me these 4 incredible pieces! It was a real pleasure working with them at Comic Con this weekend and everyone was so nice! They answered a ton of questions for me/us and were very generous after the show giving volunteers some free figures! I got all of these, a set of stage 4 stands and a Power Rangers Megaforce shirt for free in addition to a 30% discount on Red Armored and White Ranger.

DBZDisplay2_zps5180a538.jpg

You wouldn't think it but those little DBZ Shodo figures are actually amazing. They have incredible detail and very good paint jobs for their size. But what really stands out is their articulation! It's very, very good for such tiny guys.

They will be releasing more in the future they said and I can't wait! These are Comic Con exclusive 'sparkling version' figures. And they even came with the stands and bases! Very cool.

And here's my entire DBZ shelf! Very happy with how it's turning out.

DBZDisplay1_zpsf84772e9.jpg

that's awesome!

Awesome! I'm happy for you! Once again, thank you so much for all the new info and offering us the opportunity to get some our thoughts out. It was really helpful!

My pleasure! As you can see I'm a huge fan of this stuff myself so it was only natural to do so haha. Hopefully our poll can do some good!

Oh and Fantastic collection! Glad to hear those are good figures!

Thanks!

Looks amazing, congrats mate and thanks again for going on a limb in representing us! Have you looked at your poll yet? 40 votes after 3 days!

That Zero Goku looks freakin impressive, so too bad he's not in scale. But one of the first statues ever to make me consider buying it.

Yes, the poll is coming along nicely! Good job guys :) And yes, this statue is very impressive in person. I love everything about it. And I do believe he is in scale with the figures actually. He looks bigger because he's on the stand and at the forefront. But take that away and he's just about the same size as Goku.

Yes! I would actually suggest people to check out previous versions of figures made of characters they want for Figuarts. It might help you out to get an idea, how it will look. It might turn you on or off on a figure. Just because they're awesome in the show, what you like may not have translated as well as you hoped to figure form. Or you might help you plan out what you really want, instead of looking at them as individual purchases, and then wondering, "Where the heck am I going to put these?"

I used to really want Tien in his Dragon Ball/Saiyan Saga look, because it was my favorite period for him in the show and I thought it looked the best. Looking at other lines, I realized it would look kind of dull. It also turned me off too really small characters, even though I love them in the show. However, it made me interested in more colorful or imaginative looking characters, to get a much more diverse looking collection. Funnily enough, it turned me on to Bardock.

Just some thoughts to help you guys! It helped me a few weeks back, so I wanted to share.

Back