S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing work!!! Buy yourself a 3D printer! You're almost done. You should send the link to Tamashii. While you're at it, I bet you could make a perfect proto for Broly, super Buu, little Buu, vegito, mystic Gohan, and majin vegeta. I'm sure you have tons of free time right? :)

LOL I could make those yeah :) Glad you approve :D
I chose Fat Buu because people weren't convinced that he could make a decent figure, so I thought I should show everyone why I thought he would be.

^ How the **** do you make that **** man?:lol
I'm a 3d animator, it's my day job ;)
I use a free software called 'Blender' and years of experience modeling and animating.

THIS is the buu saga gohan I'd want. Not another release of the Goku body with a Gohan head slapped on.

Yeah totally agree with you . This is the version I want and with a helmet head and ssj head .(helmet head can have one expression that's cool just give us multiple for ssj)

Gohan_and_goku.png

dbz205-04.jpg

ssj2_gohan_with_great_saiyaman_clothes_by_maffo1989-d4u75qj.png

2481595-GohanGreatSaiyamanAboutToDestroyAGun.jpg

dbz205-03.jpg

Last edited:

I'd be happy with 4-5 heads:

1.) Helmet head with smirk
2.) Bandana and shades head
3.) Regular hair and smiling
4.) Regular hair and serious face
5.) SSJ head with angry face

The only problem arises when one wants his SSJ2 head; TBH, I don't remember if the SSJ1 and SSJ2 hair styles looked different for Gohan as an adult.

Oh Pwn, could you perhaps post a picture of Goku and the zero side by side!? Als, idk about the Gohan thing. If they used Goku's body again, they could make it anime colored...

And pretty neat philosopher to br an animater like hat.:)

I'd be happy with 4-5 heads:

1.) Helmet head with smirk
2.) Bandana and shades head
3.) Regular hair and smiling
4.) Regular hair and serious face
5.) SSJ head with angry face

The only problem arises when one wants his SSJ2 head; TBH, I don't remember if the SSJ1 and SSJ2 hair styles looked different for Gohan as an adult.

:hi5::goodpost:

^ I don't personally think thast's gonna happen. If they release that Gohan, his heads will either be Helmet + Bandana + MAYBE a normal state head. OR a ssj and a normal state head, no bandana, no helmet. I can't see 'm doing both tbh. But hey here's to hoping.

I wonder if I'm one of the few who'd seriously buy him in just his black jumpsuit. I tend to really like simple jumpsuit outfits with characters this strong. It has this "Gloves are off. I'm all raw power I don't need no fancy ****" vibe.:lol

You know I am one of those few! I was campaigning for it on the other forum and this one a few weeks back!

Like I was saying before. Trials of Babidi!

1blacksuitGohan.jpg

Dabura_ataca_a_gohan.jpg

gohan%20dabra.jpg

The green would really help it POP in a display though! More variety!

^ I don't personally think thast's gonna happen. If they release that Gohan, his heads will either be Helmet + Bandana + MAYBE a normal state head. OR a ssj and a normal state head, no bandana, no helmet. I can't see 'm doing both tbh. But hey here's to hoping.

I wonder if I'm one of the few who'd seriously buy him in just his black jumpsuit. I tend to really like simple jumpsuit outfits with characters this strong. It has this "Gloves are off. I'm all raw power I don't need no fancy ****" vibe.:lol

I was thinking about this and I think they could give us great saiyaman with removable cape and an ssj head and black hair head With a few faces . Also give us bandana head with one expression and finally give us a helmet accessory that can go over the head with bandana !!!because the bandana head is round and shorter as apposed to fitting the helmet over the ssj hair head.

Last edited:
They could give us a SSJ2 and SSJ God head with a regular Goku with various decals or a kid Gohan with a long haired head, bandana head, bowl cut head, and a short hair cut head with interchangeable weighted clothing.

Unfortunately, people are already disappointed in the limited faces/accessories we got or are getting.

@Cartoon You do realise that if you omit the nonssj hairstyle you negate the entire argument that this release constitutes as an Ultimate Gohan release via a head swap right?:p

In fact, now that I think of it. Imo a reuse of Goku's body serves two advantages: 1. It's almost guaranteed we'd get Ultimate Gohan sooner, I cant imagine creating an entirely new body mold would not cost more time and resources over just using Goku's. 2. Ultimate Gohan provides a nonssj hairstyle, which means a Saiyaman/tournament release doesn't require one and can ergo get a different head instead. I'd prefer a quick big selling ultimate Gohan and a tournament version somewhere down the road, to having to compromise a lot on a Saiyaman release, also making you immediately buy another Goku (which is buying two releases as well).

Sorry, all things considered, just chuck us the darn Ultimate Gohan already imo. Him, Majin Vegeta, Kid Buu and the twins as the next 5 releases. Still think that'd be best right now. You'd cover so much ground of the series in a relatively short amount of time with 3 of the 5 releases partly designed already...

@silrian your right make that with normal head ,ssj head and bandana head . With accessories extra faces ,hands , stand, effect , and HELMET as accessory to fit over bandana head .

It's the safe and smartest way to go in my opinion. That way, Saiyaman fans and Mystic/Adult Gohan fans won't feel jipped on faces, like myself. If they go with anime colors, I guarentee people will buy multiples for their Manga SSJ and Regular Goku figures.

I just wrote "with SSJ head" next to my Mystic Gohan vote.

It's the safe and smartest way to go in my opinion. That way, Saiyaman fans and Mystic/Adult Gohan fans won't feel jipped on faces, like myself. If they go with anime colors, I guarentee people will buy multiples for their Manga SSJ and Regular Goku figures.

I just wrote "with SSJ head" next to my Mystic Gohan vote.

Mystic gohan is getting more votes than ultimate gohan or saiyaman gohan ?

Uh I think too many people mean ultimate gohan with mystic gohan, so if You mean a different gohan than ultimate, I advice using something else than mystic, just saying.

For all intends and purposes, as incorrect as it might be, in polls, mystic and ultimate gohan innitially means the same thing: ultimate gohan. So if you want saiyaman or his Z Sword outfit, or his blue gi, whatever, I suggest you use something different from mystic.

Or just write Buu period Gohan and see what you end up with.:p Voting wise that's a smart thing to do cause it'll pool all gohan votes.

Uh I think too many people mean ultimate gohan with mystic gohan, so if You mean a different gohan than ultimate, I advice using something else than mystic, just saying.

For all intends and purposes, as incorrect as it might be, in polls, mystic and ultimate gohan innitially means the same thing: ultimate gohan. So if you want saiyaman or his Z Sword outfit, or his blue gi, whatever, I suggest you use something different from mystic.

Or just write Buu period Gohan and see what you end up with.:p Voting wise that's a smart thing to do cause it'll pool all gohan votes.

I think we should just call saiyaman gohan the one witth the green and black clothes with helmet and ultimate is with gokus gi and mystic gohan is Z sword blue outfit

I can guarantee you people will vote for Mystic when they mean Ultimate dude. The mistake is too commonly made. If you specifically want something else than Ultimate, I wouldn't risk using the word Mystic. Let alone the fact that tamashii themselves listes it as 'ultimate/mystic' if I recall.

I can guarantee you people will vote for Mystic when they mean Ultimate dude. The mistake is too commonly made. If you specifically want something else than Ultimate, I wouldn't risk using the word Mystic. Let alone the fact that tamashii themselves listes it as 'ultimate/mystic' if I recall.

Okay u might be right ... So mystic/ ultimate is the same orange gi clothes and the blue one should be call z sword gohan

Think that'd work best, yeah. And thers the forth blue gi gohan.

Btw, never mentioned this, but the lack of a smirking face for Piccolo really annoys me. That and a screaming ssj vegeta face are my main two biggest complaints with releases so far.

Back