S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy Trunks when you can I'd say. I think Vegeta will get a rerel sooner and also be rereleased before Trunks ever is. Secondly we might, I hope, get a long haired armoured Trunks, in which case people might start selling theyre vegeta they used for trunks' head. But that might be a long shot. No idea how long they'll still keep to Android era.

It ultimately comes down to your own level of desire. If you can't stand the idea missing it and/or don't wanna wait for it years, you've got your answer.

:goodpost::lecture

Like Silrian said buddy, if you feel he is worth the price, then go for it. My advice though would be to stalk the likes of ebay, sooner or later a Trunks will show up cheaper. Wont work for Vegeta though lol.

In the case of figuarts, hesitating on something usually leads to regret later.

Also, just realized Vegeta has now become more expensive than SDCC Goku? wtf?

I honestly think an SSJ Vegeta release is inevitable at this point given the re-release of SS Goku and the recolor releases of SS Gohan and Piccolo. It's just a matter of time

Last edited:
Definitely, the demand for SSJ Vegeta nowdays actually appears to me higher than when we got the rerelease of SSJ Goku, we just have to make bluefin aware of it, preferably before they decide to do an SDCC version and i have to buy another, being the completionist that i am lol..

To all you sir's and ma'ams. Question. We all know ebay prices for ssj vegeta goes on for right now. If ever you have a ssj vegeta and wanted to sell it on fellow members here. What would be your price stand point for someone to buy the figure now? Just wanted to know some view points. Thank You

I have ssj Vegeta, I paid a lot for it, and the fact that I did makes it so that I'll probably never sell it, because if I didn't want it this badly I wouldn't have paid this much in the first place.:p

Nevertheless, I rarely try to make profit on stuff (granted I never needed to thus far). So my aim is always to try and sell without loss. Honestly doesn't really matter to me who I'd sell it to, I'd just wanna try to minimise my losses if possible to zero. Didn't get into this for profit and I don't think I'll ever will.

I have ssj Vegeta, I paid a lot for it, and the fact that I did makes it so that I'll probably never sell it, because if I didn't want it this badly I wouldn't have paid this much in the first place.:p

Nevertheless, I rarely try to make profit on stuff (granted I never needed to thus far). So my aim is always to try and sell without loss. Honestly doesn't really matter to me who I'd sell it to, I'd just wanna try to minimise my losses if possible to zero. Didn't get into this for profit and I don't think I'll ever will.

I used to have that attitude towards reselling but as I've gotten older and have more and more bills to pay I try and make a profit if I can. Then the money goes into new toy purchases!

I dont charge ridiculous amounts though. I'm selling Marvel Legends Ares at the minute and I'm only asking for £80, some people have it on Ebay for about £150 :horror

^^thanks for posting that. It's a bit disappointing that there are no new figures shown. Would have at least liked to see the androids again...

Thanks for the post. Was at least hoping to see Android 18 to find out if the articulated arms look any better than when it was originally revealed:(

1. ssj vegeta's back, that might be positive for rereleasing him.
2. we might see new protos in the next days.
3. Looks as if krillins gi is only very mildly more dark than Goku's
4. Love seeing goku next to vegeta, I have to say.

Slick display, all non-repaint releases lined up like that. Not feeling good about it if we don't see the twin protos pop up though.

I'm getting sick of getting the run around with this line. One convention they show something, the next they don't show it, then they show it, then they don't. Then years go by without release. Bandai is so frustrating sometimes. Ugh.

Could that be dependant on limited protos and not always getting them shipped from one coast to the other, basically? Because the inconsistency doesn't make sense to me unless it's because of practical reasons.

I'm getting sick of getting the run around with this line. One convention they show something, the next they don't show it, then they show it, then they don't. Then years go by without release. Bandai is so frustrating sometimes. Ugh.

maybe its on its last legs :dunno

It would be strange if it was, but if it is.. that's a shame. It wouldn't surprise me either way. We really have no idea of how well any of these lines do. We can just make educated guesses, and sometimes things seem like they're doing well and they aren't. I guess. I don't know. I just don't see why they would expand sales of the line into stores like Barnes and Nobles and then can the line not long after.

Maybe it's me, but if I look at this picture, I kinda feel the whole 'Tamashii switched to anime releases' idea isn't such a solid conclusion.
DSC00842.jpg

I'm afraid we can expect the sdcc anime-repaint train to keep rolling.

Back