S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barnes & Noble? Isn't that a book store? They're selling these at book stores now? Does this mean the line is getting more popular?
vtohupS.gif

What part of US are you sir jay? How much there retail goes for? Thank You. I might check barnes and noble then

Jacksonville, FL. Its at the Town Center. They have them displayed in glass cases. Took a pic with my cell phone. Let me try to upload it.

I can't get the picture uploaded. If anyone can PM me a email or cell number, I will send the pic if you don't mind posting it. I suck at posting pictures, and from a cell phone at that!

I'm posting Jayrod88's picture for him. This is pretty awesome. I wish they had started doing this when Zero Type 2 was out, might have gotten a few more figures in circulation, lol. I think this definitely means the lines are doing well here, this is still a retail store after all, and with a mall presence which is good. It's not just comic shops, not the general masses will see them.

Figuarts_zps07961bd8.jpeg

I'm posting Jayrod88's picture for him. This is pretty awesome. I wish they had started doing this when Zero Type 2 was out, might have gotten a few more figures in circulation, lol. I think this definitely means the lines are doing well here, this is still a retail store after all, and with a mall presence which is good. It's not just comic shops, not the general masses will see them.

Figuarts_zps07961bd8.jpeg

Thanks for posting the pic bro! On the other side of this display were, what looked like Gundam figures. Then the next glass case was DC 52 figures and FX style statues for DC. Its a really nice display for selling figures. Cell was $59.99 by the way.

No problem. :)

Nice, they're even pushing the Robot Spirits figures. The price point is definitely high though, especially considering tax. B&N is pretty good about coupons I think though? I think this is more of a way for Bandai to get new collectors than it is to market to their main buyers. I think it's good.

Very odd that B&N is carrying these figures... I guess it can only be a good thing if they are popular enough to be carried in a book store.

B&N apparently carried some Movie Master Dark Knight figures in the past. But I never expected them to carry some figuarts stuff.

Wow, that's awesome they are selling those! I wish they sold these when I used to work at BN haha. I would have requested to always be put on that shelf for maintenance :p

Only a couple more days until NYCC; hopefully we'll at least get a confirmation/ release date for android 18. Wishful thinking, but it would be nice if we see a new prototype...

Only a couple more days until NYCC; hopefully we'll at least get a confirmation/ release date for android 18. Wishful thinking, but it would be nice if we see a new prototype...

Yes I agree and hopefully we see final version of normal goku and wishful that they show kid buu .

I think that if we don't see a new proto, we won't be getting a release in 2014 we haven't already seen before. Hoping for a release date for at least 18 and hope to see a retooled Nappa proto, with saiyan armour. Really don't expect a new proto tbh.

Edit: actually, might be completely off, just saw it was nycc'12 that first showed both 18's old proto and Nappa's...

Back