S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i place my bets on Majin Buu, F1 frieza, broly and kid goku.

K so I dug up the possibilities again.

1.) Majin Boo
2.) Vegeto
3.) Gogeta
4.) Brolly
5.) Ultimate/ Mystic Gohan
6.) Raditz
7.) Bardock
8.) 1st form Frieza
9.) 1st form Cell
10.) Android 16
11.) Shenron
12.) Great Saiyaman
13.) Gotenks
14.) Goten and Kid Trunks
15.) Capatin Ginyu
16.) Kid Goku
17.) Super Saiyan 4 Goku

I find it really hard to predict but I think the three that got the most votes are Buu, Gohan and 16. Buu is one of the main 3 villains, I'm pretty sure he's in the top 3. I think a lot of people voted for 16 because they had the twin protos in their mind and I think Ultimate Gohan is the 2nd most popular character on this list on an overall avarage crowd. Raditz, Kid G&T, Gotenks and Vegeto were prime considerations for me as well and I can see any of those four swappable for Gohan and 16.

I think fan favorites like Bardock and Brolly don't get enough votes in such a wide open general survey. They might have a rabid fanbase, but they also have plenty of people, even among their fanbase, who'd never pick them if they only had 1 option (and this was a 1 pick poll, which I think matters a LOT in what people choose). This is also a general survey, not just a diehard collectors crowd. I think too many people are content with FF Frieza to vote for his 1F, same with Cell. I think Kid Goku doesn't even make it in to the top 10, sorry. The wild card for me is Shenron, because his proto was there to make an impression, but again I think he gets completely nullified by the 1-pick aspect of it.

So that's my guess/reasoning and it's largely based on the impact of getting only 1 pick when voting. If we did get multiple picks my web browser screwed me over.

Assuming we're getting Krillin,Normal Goku, 18,17 . I hope we get Kid buu , great saiyaman Gohan with ssj head , kid trunks &kid goten pack.

Assuming we're getting Krillin,Normal Goku, 18,17 . I hope we get Kid buu , great saiyaman Gohan with ssj head , kid trunks &kid goten pack.

Of this survey I only have a clear preference for 1F Frieza, 16 and Captain Ginyu. Don't care for movie characters, I vehemently ignore anything GT, Shenron, Raditz and 1F Cell I don't care about much and the whole Buu period is a 'wait and see' thing for me, which included most of the given options so that made it an easy poll for me. I can't recall whether I voted for Frieza or 16 though.:lol

Seeing this list though, I now realise it's quite the indication that they'll be in fact focussing on the Buu period more.

Yeah I remember now, none of us were sure what Buu they meant lol. I'll take any buu bar the fat one or grey one lol; fat buu really wont do justice to the articulation figuarts is known for, and evil buu had one episode.

Gohan would be good since its his ultimate form, Vegeto had my vote in the poll, and although I also hate anything GT, a SSJ4 Goku would be OK just due to how bad-*** he looks.

^Gohan should be attractive for tamashii because I really see them just reusing Goku's mold again.

Anyway, I don't see how the survey winner isn't Buu tbh.

Of this survey I only have a clear preference for 1F Frieza, 16 and Captain Ginyu. Don't care for movie characters, I vehemently ignore anything GT, Shenron, Raditz and 1F Cell I don't care about much and the whole Buu period is a 'wait and see' thing for me, which included most of the given options so that made it an easy poll for me. I can't recall whether I voted for Frieza or 16 though.:lol

Seeing this list though, I now realise it's quite the indication that they'll be in fact focussing on the Buu period more.

Nothing wrong with focusing the Buu saga they did nothing but SS3 Goku.

^It's near innevitable anyway so they might as well get on it now, because the line can use the popular releases I think.

I just hope we still get the twins, nappa and if possible 16 and tall long hair trunks somewhere in the next two years.

^It's near innevitable anyway so they might as well get on it now, because the line can use the popular releases I think.

I just hope we still get the twins, nappa and if possible 16 and tall long hair trunks somewhere in the next two years.

I agree with what you named we need those not a fan of Nappa though.

^If they can make Nappa work armoured I think he should just get here to accompany Vegeta. If they make him the size his proto was that'd be so sick.

Goku, a18,a17, Nappa, Buu in 2014 and a16, Trunks and more Buu characters in 2015. That's what I'm hoping/expecting.

Don't know if this has been reported, or if its nation wide (US) , but I just got home from Barnes and Noble and they are selling S H Figuarts DBz figures! They had SS Goku, Normal Vegeta, Freeza, and Cell.

They also had some mega man, Power Rangers and some DC statues.

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been reported, or if its nation wide (US) , but I just got home from Barnes and Noble and they are selling S H Figuarts DBz figures! They had SS Goku, Normal Vegeta, Freeza, and Cell.

They also had some mega man, Power Rangers and some DC statues.

What part of US are you sir jay? How much there retail goes for? Thank You. I might check barnes and noble then

Back