S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I recognized that the figure was male in that picture, so I didn't think you were mistaken. I just never knew yellow was a male, even in the Japanese show. But like I said, I am not a power rangers fan. Never have been.

Yes! Normal Goku in early 2014!

IMG_1324-noscale.jpg

let me get this right....

they bother to rework android 18 and not Goku??

they get the colour of 17's neckerchief right but not Krillins gi?

:slap

i really wonder sometimes if they have people who dont care working at these places or if they really consciously do it just to piss us off??

:dunno

Krillins gi colour will make a difference - its supposed to match Goku's, plain and simple.

if they bring Yamcha out at some stage will his gi be pink and then have a repaint the next year??? :cuckoo:

there all the supposed to be the same ****ing colour!!!!!

sure if they release it and it is actually too red and then they release Krillin next year as an exclusive in the correct colour its just an F U to us from Bandai. :pfft: ..... the same way its a big F U to Sentai fans who buy the red ranger at normal price and then they release the rest of the team as Tamashi web 'exclusives' at 3 times the price making it impossible for some people to get a whole team!! (one example - Dekaranger's)

Sorry but if they want to make minor mistakes and more money of us there are better ways to do it - simple things like using wrong colours its just silly and could be easily avoided.

:gah:

:rotfl

let me get this right....

they bother to rework android 18 and not Goku??

they get the colour of 17's neckerchief right but not Krillins gi?

:slap

i really wonder sometimes if they have people who dont care working at these places or if they really consciously do it just to piss us off??

:dunno

Krillins gi colour will make a difference - its supposed to match Goku's, plain and simple.

if they bring Yamcha out at some stage will his gi be pink and then have a repaint the next year??? :cuckoo:

there all the supposed to be the same ****ing colour!!!!!

sure if they release it and it is actualy too red and then they release Krillinit next year as an exclusive in the correct colour its just an F U to us from Bandai. :pfft: ..... the same way its a big F U to Sentai fans who buy the red ranger at normal price and then they release the rest of the team as 'exclusives' at 3 times the price making it impossible for some people to get!!

Sorry but if they want to make minor mistakes and more money of us there are better ways to do it - simple things like using wrong colours its just silly and could be easily avoided.

:gah:

:rotfl

but it's a great business strategy. they only charges $40 bucks for one figure .So the following year release the same figure different color. Like it or not you will probably all versions of Krillin and this company knows this.

It is a great strategy, sure, but I hate when companies do that. They do it because they know they can get away with it. If consumers said "no" with their wallets and refused to play this game, then the companies would be forced to change and cut it out. But, Bandai has a product (these DBZ figures) that they know we aren't going to get anywhere else. I mean, where else are we going to find figures even comparable in quality? Nowhere.

So yeah, we can complain about this, and I think it's totally valid and fair to do so. But everybody involved knows we ain't got a choice. So I guess it's just a matter of dealing with it.

I remember the first time I caught on that a company was purposely screwing me to get more money. It was when Monster's Inc came out, and I was only about ten or eleven. I took my hard earned cash to the toy store to get something. I found that they had brought out packs of figures from Monster's Inc, and I was super excited. There were about five or six figures in each pack. Well, one pack had Mike, and the other pack had Sully. I thought, "What the hell?! They didn't put the two main characters in the same pack? It's like they did it on purpose so I have to buy from them twice!" I was so disappointed, but then my mom said, "I'll just buy the other one and give it to you for Christmas". Then I pulled a Cartman and was like, "Thank you mommy!"

For all we know that krillin could just be a bad proto, all protos up to this point with him have had better colour schemes, I doubt (unless they are stupid) that they would miscolour him so badly; ss3 Goku I can handle since at one point his colours were like the figure but wher on earth did they find that colour for Krilllin??

It is a great strategy, sure, but I hate when companies do that. They do it because they know they can get away with it. If consumers said "no" with their wallets and refused to play this game, then the companies would be forced to change and cut it out. But, Bandai has a product (these DBZ figures) that they know we aren't going to get anywhere else. I mean, where else are we going to find figures even comparable in quality? Nowhere.

So yeah, we can complain about this, and I think it's totally valid and fair to do so. But everybody involved knows we ain't got a choice. So I guess it's just a matter of dealing with it.

I remember the first time I caught on that a company was purposely screwing me to get more money. It was when Monster's Inc came out, and I was only about ten or eleven. I took my hard earned cash to the toy store to get something. I found that they had brought out packs of figures from Monster's Inc, and I was super excited. There were about five or six figures in each pack. Well, one pack had Mike, and the other pack had Sully. I thought, "What the hell?! They didn't put the two main characters in the same pack? It's like they did it on purpose so I have to buy from them twice!" I was so disappointed, but then my mom said, "I'll just buy the other one and give it to you for Christmas". Then I pulled a Cartman and was like, "Thank you mommy!"

Wow I use to go though the same **** .Yes it's not fair but as a collector’s we should be use to it by now.

I just noticed, that proto of Krillin doesnt look like he has white eyes, have they went with anime colours after all? I found this pic that kindof shows that gi colour unfortunately so looks like they are accurate again, even if it is hideous...

KrillinVsCellJr.02.png

Wow I use to go though the same **** .Yes it's not fair but as a collector’s we should be use to it by now.

I agree, plus, as I have said many times before, we are lucky to even have this line for dragonball; if we stop buying they will simply stop making them. This isnt the kind of company that will change things to suit us, if we stop, they can just go **** you and start another series instead.

It almost happened before when Japan stopped buying, it was the western audience that saved this line, if we hadnt, this line would have ended at first issue Gohan.

Back