S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh has anyone else noticed ss vegeta isn't in that display box? Does that mean he could be in a second case with other new figures? I'm clutching at straws haha

Oh has anyone else noticed ss vegeta isn't in that display box? Does that mean he could be in a second case with other new figures? I'm clutching at straws haha

they probably couldnt afford the scalpers prices off ebay! :)

Fd1iFc.jpg

17 cool - epic battle vs Picollo!!!

i really dont want to sound like im ****ting on Tamashii and i know itwould have been a BIG deal as they would have had to re scuplt him... but im a bit dissapointed that they havent reworked GOKU in anyway...

we still have the same body as SS Goku - i.e no knee articulation, no tie up belt etc.. i hope they make up for this with awesome accessories!

and that smiley face better be transferable to SS Goku!!

oh and epic fail if when they are released that goku and krillin's gi's are different colours :slap

Last edited:
they probably couldnt afford the scalpers prices off ebay! :)

17 cool - epic battle vs Picollo!!!

i really dont want to sound like im ****ting on Tamashii and i know itwould have been a BIG deal as they would have had to re scuplt him... but im a bit dissapointed that they havent reworked GOKU in anyway...

we still have the same body as SS Goku - i.e no knee articulation, no tie up belt etc.. i hope they make up for this with awesome accessories!

and that smiley face better be transferable to SS Goku!!

oh and epic fail if when they are released that goku and krillin's gi's are different colours :slap
My biggest problem with no changes to goku is that there is no excuse for why we havent got him yet!! :gah:
What is the point of that Trunks Zero?
there is none, just a little something for statue guys I guess

I'm happy that they didn't change Goku... this is the version I want. The gi he used at cell and boo sagas.

Android 17 looks cool from distance!

And krillins colours seems wrong... They said that he is based on manga, but the line on the boot is still red (should be blue) and his gi should match goku's...

A good manga reference:

945341_614651531902007_2122278242_n.jpg

And where is Nappa...

Last edited:
I'm happy that they didn't change Goku... this is the version I want. The gi he used at cell and boo sagas.

Android 17 looks cool from distance!

And krillins colours seems wrong... They said that he is based on manga, but the line on the boot is still red (should be blue) and his gi should match goku's...

A good manga reference:

945341_614651531902007_2122278242_n.jpg

Yea about Krillin you see next year we will get a repaint to match the anime.

memo-meme-generator-you-mean-you-didn-t-get-the-memo-2d4576.jpg

What is with krillins colour?? He should be the same as regular Goku! Other than that, #17 looks amazing and a ******ing monsterarts shenron is just amazing! (Though his size will make him pricey)

Goku being the same mould is annoying, but we were never promised any different so i'll be happy with it; besides, if you buy two krillins you can use that belt and just download a symbol sticker to make a saiyan/frieza saga Goku if you really want to!

What is with krillins colour?? He should be the same as regular Goku! Other than that, #17 looks amazing and a ******ing monsterarts shenron is just amazing! (Though his size will make him pricey)

Goku being the same mould is annoying, but we were never promised any different so i'll be happy with it; besides, if you buy two krillins you can use that belt and just download a symbol sticker to make a saiyan/frieza saga Goku if you really want to!

Didn't even see Shenron cant be anymore then a Hot Toys figure.

17 and 18 look niice. 18 is a ****ing babe. Ha! Where's vegeta and nappa and first release piccolo , sdcc goku? Maybe a different case? I hope so and I hop some display with goku vs Kid Buu!!!!

Wow Shenron & 17 & 18 look amazing.. Really hope they plan to make Shenron though. Let's hope for some more protos tomorrow like Buu

Crazy everyt thread has proto’s pics of something there hasn't been nothing from this line yet but a distance photo of #17:slap:gah:

Back