S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theres no way of justifying it.

''getting used to it'' as collectors is the kind of attitude as to why they can screw people.

i may be OTT saying this but - when europe got invaded by Hitler and they had just got used to it the world would be a very different place!!! ( you get my point though - right?)

i dont know if these seemingly minor decisions are a conscious tactic or not but nevertheless its annoying.

and trying to justify their colours being correct doesnt wash with me. every DBZ fan knows that Goku , Krillin and Yamchas gi's are SUPPOSED to be the same colour regardless if the shades changed a little from saga to saga in the anime.

bah i know we're lucky , and that the line could have ended...yadda yadda but would it hurt for them to get things right and actually fully satisfy us the consumer??

im not trying to be argumentattive or negative its just that these things are so simple it hurts my brain to think why it cant just be put right from the beginning...

anyway heres hoping they release them in the right colours.

and if they dont i'll still throw my money at this line as we all know that these are the best figures ever of DBZ and will probably be the last!

Last edited:

''getting used to it'' as collectors is the kind of attitude as to why they can screw people.

i dont know if it is a conscious tactic or not but nevertheless its annoying.

and trying to justify their colours being correct doesnt wash with me. every DBZ fan knows that Goku , Krillin and Yamchas gi's are SUPPOSED to be the same colour regardless if the shades changed a little from saga to saga in the anime.

bah i know we're lucky , and that the line could have ended...yadda yadda but would it hurt for them to get things right and actually fully satisfy us the consumer??

im not trying to be argumentattive or negative its just that these things are so simple it hurts my brain to think why it cant just be put right from the beginning...

and if they dont i'll still throw my money at this line as we all know that these are the best figures ever of DBZ and will probably be the last!

Complaining will get us no where with this company.

rant_over.gif

i may be OTT saying this but - when europe got invaded by Hitler and they had just got used to it the world would be a very different place!!! ( you get my point though - right?)

i dont know if these seemingly minor decisions are a conscious tactic or not but nevertheless its annoying.

Not sure we can fairly compare the Holocaust to having a toy company annoy fans by re-releasing figures with more accurate paint apps after a not-so-accurate version was already released. I dunno, that comparison just doesn't seem too...grounded.

The reality is that these ARE just painted pieces of plastic. I wish more companies did detailed Dragon Ball figures so they were forced to compete, and so we as consumers could make a choice on who we want to support. But, the only choices we have with great Dragon Ball figures at the moment are to shut up and put up, or just not get anything at all.

I am not too bothered by anything concerning this line. I just got into it. I'm still waiting for my first figure to even arrive in the mail. And I know people are really passionate about Dragon Ball, figures, and this line, but unfortunately, beggars can't be choosers. We get what we get, and we don't throw a fit. If we do throw a fit, Bandai can just go :nana:, because like I've been saying, we have no other options. To be honest, I'm just happy I have the opportunity to get these figures, despite any flaws they may have. I've seen A LOT of horrible Dragon Ball figures, none of which I felt were worth even a pound/dollar.

So while I'm usually not a push over, I can't help but just be all "ehhh" when crap like this happens. Because I'd rather have Krillin figure with a gi that's too dark than no Krillin at all.

Not sure we can fairly compare the Holocaust to having a toy company annoy fans by re-releasing figures with more accurate paint apps after a not-so-accurate version was already released. I dunno, that comparison just doesn't seem too...grounded.

The reality is that these ARE just painted pieces of plastic.

If we do throw a fit, Bandai can just go :nana:, because like I've been saying, we have no other options.

So while I'm usually not a push over, I can't help but just be all "ehhh" when crap like this happens. Because I'd rather have Krillin figure with a gi that's too dark than no Krillin at all.

i did say i was being OTT with the invasion of europe analogy. but my point is that when people dont do anything about something they are disgruntled about things will either stay the same or get worse.

yeah these are just plastic BUT they do cost a good amount of money.

yeah Bandai dont listen to anything except their money piling up while they totally own the japanese enetertainment industry.

Krillins one of my favourite characters and so i'll get it anyway, i was just airing an opinion...

:dance

I still wish it wasn't Android normal Goku... Really wish it was Saiyan Saga Goku with the belt, and symbols... Sighs...

The first thing I notice with Son Goku is that he's no longer anime colored like he's been every other time he was shown. He's now manga colored. The features aren't fitting the face right, something is off. That face is weird.. Maybe it's just me. After all this time waiting, I feel like it's less than what we were expecting. I hope the happy and yelling faces are still the same and turn out good.

I'm very pleased that they went ahead and made 17! But hmm...How will 18's leg articulation work with that big skirt in the way? Why not cut it along the sides so that she can do a kick?

If its anything like the sentai (I know I keep mentioning it lol) then the skirt will be soft rubber and possibly a seperate skirt that is in three parts.

I'm very pleased that they went ahead and made 17! But hmm...How will 18's leg articulation work with that big skirt in the way? Why not cut it along the sides so that she can do a kick?

It's likely either a VERY soft material, OR it has a hidden cut, and it's two skirts overlapping similar to Figma link.

The first thing I notice with Son Goku is that he's no longer anime colored like he's been every other time he was shown. He's now manga colored. The features aren't fitting the face right, something is off. That face is weird.. Maybe it's just me. After all this time waiting, I feel like it's less than what we were expecting. I hope the happy and yelling faces are still the same and turn out good.

That may just be the light, Tamashii have always said they are going by anime colours now and have done up to this point, there is no reason they would go back on that, Goku would be out of place in many a collection then lol.

Back