S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just be patient folks, like Lerath said, the booth isnt even ready yet. I will much prefer proper photos to the crappy ones we will surely get if people take photos while hiding their phones, it wont do the figures justice!

[QUOTwilleyRobot;5864391]If you pause that last review video at 1:04. What's that circle on friezas back?[/QUOTE]

Of you look at your cell figure. Around the *** area you will find it too

Just be patient folks, like Lerath said, the booth isnt even ready yet. I will much prefer proper photos to the crappy ones we will surely get if people take photos while hiding their phones, it wont do the figures justice!

Just joking :cuckoo:

Finally got a notification saying my frieza has been delivered to my house! And im stuck at work till night fml lool

Congratulations! I'd like to get Frieza some day. Can you guys tell me, do these figures seem to get really hard to find after they've been out for a while? Or are they usually pretty easy to track down for a fair price after they've been out a long time?

Fd1iFc.jpg

UBMUPN.jpg

Theyre not that hard to find but they get hard to afford lol ssj vegeta used to be 38$ on amazon....used to be lol

17 and 18 are awesome, just need 16 as well, again with the reg goku tease (****ing *******s!) and that shenron is epic!! want that for sure

WTF? When did Krillin turn red? He's been orange every other time (matching Goku). lol. Weird... but I'll take it still.

Well that was a bit underwhelming to be honest. Android 17 is awesome, a huge want, so I'm happy. Articulated Shenron is really awesome as well, out of scale, but still... super darn cool. I would have liked to have seen more. I like the ZERO Figuarts, but the choice of characters is a little bit annoying. I like them, but with the statues, why not characters that are more interesting or compliment the regular line? STILL I think they look awesome, Trunks is great, and I will be buying all three. I'm just weighing on the pros and cons.

But.. Daaam* Android 17 & Shenron! I suppose if you are only going to make two reveals those are who I would choose! :)

Aw thought we were going to see more for dbz but ahhhh well at least there's now a 17 and 18!

Back