S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just often see people saying how they'd love to get something, but their significant other won't allow it, and that really rubs me the wrong way.

That sounds like a fantastic relationship. Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to meet someone who controls what I can and can't buy.

What an @$$. I'm out of work and we rely solely on his income. He just started a new job as well and it's been really difficult for him. He was going to get me something else for our one year anniversary but saw how much I wanted one of these, so he said I could choose whether I wanted the gift he had in mind, or if I wanted one of these to be my gift instead.

Since we don't have much money, and the money we do have is all thanks to him, I don't just buy non-essentials without asking him. Jerk. Don't jump on someone and make a judgement without knowing what the situation is. I think my husband is very good to me, letting me get one of these and start a collection of them.

Just to clarify - has there been confirmation/signs that the SDCC Piccolo will be available from online stores later? last I was paying attention there was doubt about amazon buyers being present to recreate the SDCC Gohan situation of cheap + plenty. I don't want him to be like SDCC Goku!

Worst comes to worst there may still be some retailers selling him, but hopefully amazon change their mind as they were a Godsend with Gohan last year.

What an @$$. I'm out of work and we rely solely on his income. He just started a new job as well and it's been really difficult for him. He was going to get me something else for our one year anniversary but saw how much I wanted one of these, so he said I could choose whether I wanted the gift he had in mind, or if I wanted one of these to be my gift instead.

Since we don't have much money, and the money we do have is all thanks to him, I don't just buy non-essentials without asking him. Jerk. Don't jump on someone and make a judgement without knowing what the situation is. I think my husband is very good to me, letting me get one of these and start a collection of them.

sounds like the same situation a girl i know is in. but he pretty much spent the money on himself because its "his" money and when she buys something for herself she gets yelled at for buying useless things and so does he but its still "his" money so he can do w/e he wants with it. :cuckoo:

anyhoooo, where are the pics of frieza of the people that have him already??

forget about him. So which one are you going to buy? I suggested u get scouter vegeta... Is it goku or vegeta?

Last edited:
Its a good review much better than my reviews... I can't wait to get my Frieza when ever he's gonna ship from Amazon that is...

Gah the wait is killing me...I had my Frieza ship from Nin-Nin-Game about 2 weeks ago now & he's still not here :gah:

I never should have picked the cheap shipping option :monkey2:monkey2

He looks awesome in all the pics guys

Neil

Just be glad you not like us toysarena people. I thought they would get Frieza first, but I guess im wrong. I noticed they get the japanese version if I remember right? Well... thank goodness I have it already payed for...(I might confuse you atm, just woke up bleh)

Just be glad you not like us toysarena people. I thought they would get Frieza first, but I guess im wrong. I noticed they get the japanese version if I remember right? Well... thank goodness I have it already payed for...(I might confuse you atm, just woke up bleh)

July 31st..*sigh*...july 31st... Lol

Yes! Maybe this is that second shipment. :D

Next week will be great, I should have Frieza, MetalGarurumon, and Tyranno Ranger. Shew, it's been a heavy summer for Figuarts releases. lol.

Back