S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, would anyone like this sell as a FiguArts Zero?? He would have to be close to 20" to be in scale with Goku...

iz84dragonball-z-goku-vs-perfect-cell-final-scene-resin-sta.jpg

I agree, there are more than enough statues out there for dbz, and when a line starts making more zeros it usually means the figure line ends, case and point: one piece.

If im going to pay this much for something, it has to be poseable, statues dont interest me.

I agree, there are more than enough statues out there for dbz, and when a line starts making more zeros it usually means the figure line ends, case and point: one piece.

If im going to pay this much for something, it has to be poseable, statues dont interest me.

Agreed 100% its too bad that the one piece figuarts didnt continue, luffy sanji and nami were pretty good, ace didnt look good at all though lol

Looking at that statue though, it would be cool if the saiyans came with interchangeable hair that was in different directions like goku has there, it would compliment posing/effects to no end (too late now though haha)

yeah forget Zeros. we want articulation.

i hope this means naruto actually gets released in SHF as they started with Zero :slap

im only down for Zeros for stuff like shen long and a oozaru in scale with the figures of course!... (or maybe not as they would be stupidly big!)

and for those interested Battle of the Gods is being released on 13th of september in Japan , **** thing is no english subs...so i guess we'll have to wait until after that to see it subbed by someone...

My husband said he'd let me get one of these figures as an anniversary present. I've had my eye on Super Saiyan Goku (even though initially I didn't have any interest in him, even up until a few days ago) and Scouter Vegeta. I just don't know which one to pick...it'll be my first one in this collection. Goku's my favourite character, but I love Vegeta too and already have a 14 inch Goku figure. I have no Vegeta figures at all. Hmmm...

and for those interested Battle of the Gods is being released on 13th of september in Japan , **** thing is no english subs...so i guess we'll have to wait until after that to see it subbed by someone...

I read on Wikipedia that Funimation expects to get the rights to Battle of the Gods in 2014, if I remember right. So maybe we could get an English dubbed version sometime next year?

You'll have to excuse me if my post seems a bit loopy, I've been sick for the past few days and am feeling rather strange today haha.

My husband said he'd let me get one of these figures as an anniversary present. I've had my eye on Super Saiyan Goku (even though initially I didn't have any interest in him, even up until a few days ago) and Scouter Vegeta. I just don't know which one to pick...it'll be my first one in this collection. Goku's my favourite character, but I love Vegeta too and already have a 14 inch Goku figure. I have no Vegeta figures at all. Hmmm...

I read on Wikipedia that Funimation expects to get the rights to Battle of the Gods in 2014, if I remember right. So maybe we could get an English dubbed version sometime next year?

You'll have to excuse me if my post seems a bit loopy, I've been sick for the past few days and am feeling rather strange today haha.

Goku is dope. But I would say get the vegeta since he is a newer figure he comes with more stuff like 2 heads , more hands more faces ,scouter, power effects and a stand . The only bad thing is that quite a lot of ppl have made some complaints like very loose legs but it does come with a stand which helps that out. Go for the vegeta and get goku after if you still have $$.

Just used a bit of super glue and moved the joint around till it was dry but still mobile. It didn't fully work though as the ball joint was so small, gonna try harder nail polish enamel one day. At the moment it's still a defective figure to me (3 joints are dud, waist and both legs!)

Just got a notice from Amazon that my Frieza has shipped :yess:

Should be here Saturday.

Edit: Just found the first English review!

[ame]https://youtu.be/5Nc3eppxYLw[/ame]

Last edited:
Back