S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, still looking for Frieza; I swear, the more popular this line becomes, the more difficult it is to get a good price on them!

srsly! i saw tamashii posted a price of $40 for sdcc piccolo on fb but unless amazon has him, it'll be hard to grab him for that much. jus might save a few pennies n get sdcc goku from toywiz too :( sux being a completionist lol

srsly! i saw tamashii posted a price of $40 for sdcc piccolo on fb but unless amazon has him, it'll be hard to grab him for that much. jus might save a few pennies n get sdcc goku from toywiz too :( sux being a completionist lol

Tell me about it! Tamashii must know that because now I feel I have to complete this line, I have also found their damn sentai series too, so the mmpr team has to be completed too!:gah::gah:

Well, it depends on what picture you're looking at. In some he's drawn fairly sleek, in others he's a bit bulkier. I think he's pretty good overall, and if they had made him too much thinner he might have less stability?

In other news, mine will be here Monday. :D

So i got a third saiyan saga vegeta come in today... i totally forgot i had pre ordered him form anime island.... Never again it was like 2 months late. Amazon is def where im getting all my figures from, i always get them 2 to 3 days after the release day even and thats when i choose regular shipping cus i dont have prime.

Also i got megaman coming in from amazon, darts mewtwo charizard and blastoise, some pikachus, revoletch solid snake, and figma pit,got krillin pre ordered and vinesaur, i did pre order sailor moon then took it off idk if i want toget into that line since im not a big fan but i know i could sell them for a lot later on, and i got samus and figma link on pre order.

Well, it depends on what picture you're looking at. In some he's drawn fairly sleek, in others he's a bit bulkier. I think he's pretty good overall, and if they had made him too much thinner he might have less stability?

In other news, mine will be here Monday. :D

I should be getting mine around the same time even though it still says shipping soon.

Nice! It looks like most of us are starting to get him.

..I'd be happier if Bass & Treble were the ones that shipped though. lol.

I just had to google Bass & Treble to find out what you were on about...had no idea Megaman figures were incoming!!

They look AMAZE :thud::thud:

Might have to see if the budget will stretch to them as well now...DAMN YOU!!!! :gah::rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Neil

Hey guys just had a great idea! I think it would be awesome if once a year they released a bonus content pack which included faces or heads, hands, and regular or blast accessories from the corresponding figures released. That way we can get even more variation out of even are oldest figure and they can keep expanding the possibilities of this line.

For example: The smiling face for SS Goku, A serious face for Freiza, A flesh colored eye repaint for krillin, new face for piccolo, Hands and Finishing moves the list goes on and on

Wow this post has freaked me out because i was thinking the EXACT same thing last night...

:hi5:

i was thinking balck hair head for gohan, long haired trunks head ( even maybe a torso with no jacket on), super long Piccolo arm, namek armour torso for vegeta etc. etc.

this aswell as energy effects - Tamashi make it be so!

i figured i would post this... does anyone have the magnetic takara kirby that would be interested to sell it or trade? i havent been able to find this figure anywhere.. pm if you are interested. I also have an extra saiyan saga vegeta nib !

I just had to google Bass & Treble to find out what you were on about...had no idea Megaman figures were incoming!!

They look AMAZE :thud::thud:

Might have to see if the budget will stretch to them as well now...DAMN YOU!!!! :gah::rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Neil

Sorry about that, he is very cool though. I wonder how well he would mix with some DBZ figures.. maybe as a Frieza goon. lol. He kind of has the look when you think about it.

Sorry, no frieza pics but Gohan VS cell once again :p

kick_in_da_face__by_bloodsck-d6d58is.png

kick_in_da_face___2_by_bloodsck-d6d58ov.png

on more but the focus on cell's face this time xD

11u98cj.png

should i make it more derp?

Back