S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would anybody happen to have any questions for Adam Newman if given the chance? If so, what question(s) would you choose? Sales, characters, deciding process, or etc.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

What's the situation with GT releases namely SSJ4 Goku and others like Vegeta?

Will there be any more movie characters released?

What's Tamashii's position on different forms of villains?

Will there be any OG Dragon Ball releases?

Bonus question:
Where the **** is Majin Vegeta?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some questions:
1.) Where is figuarts Kid Buu?
2.) When the heck are we going to get Yamcha and Tien?
3.) Why do we keep getting redone characters? Have been collecting from this line for a few years and it appears to have significantly stalled at that point...
4.) Are we ever going to get a great Saiyaman?

Sorry Kpman, I know those qs are meant for the con, but I dont agree with 3. They havent redone any figures we already have. Same character, true, but different forms, plus, we pretty much NEED new versions of those characters to go with the new molds, old just doesnt go with the new.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tamashii Nations is essentially going back from the older releases and releasing newer, updated versions even if they're slightly altered based on different source material. (Super Saiyan Vegeta and Super Saiyan Son Gohan specifically which happen to be labeled the same as their older releases.) Scouter Vegeta will be the 1st actual upgraded "redone" release along with Super Saiyan 3 Goku. (Unless they add the kanji for Battle of Gods/Dragon Ball Super.)

Other than Super Warrior Awakening Super Saiyan Goku, who ushered in the newer upgrades, it's not that bad of a question to ask why the Cell Saga was refocused on so soon before Tamashii Nations focused on other Sagas to implement the upgrades.

I'd like to know if we can expect to see a Training Blue/Purple Gi Adult Gohan, that's one of my favorite outfits. Also Gogeta from Fusion movie, and Imperfect / First Form Cell.

I'd like to know if we can expect to see a Training Blue/Purple Gi Adult Gohan, that's one of my favorite outfits. Also Gogeta from Fusion movie, and Imperfect / First Form Cell.
No one knows

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Would anybody happen to have any questions for Adam Newman if given the chance? If so, what question(s) would you choose? Sales, characters, deciding process, or etc.

I only have suggestions. Since the DBZ line is their biggest seller but they rather focus on what makes the japense customers happier, why dont they come up with accessories on the side sold in packages for the DBZ line. Extra hands, blasters, big final attacks, SSJ2 heads, bloody faces, weapons, flying clouds, cars, capsule caps, dragon balls, namek drazon balls, scouters, etc...

No offense but seeing them put so much work in the kamen rider series and redoing the sailor moon junk just makes me want to give up and sale all of my figuarts. To me I feel as if the DBZ line is paying for the kamen rider and sailor moon junk. The rest of the world dont want that stuff! We rather have a bulma or a chichi instead!!!

Dude isn't going to give out release dates, be realistic

What he's more likely to answer are questions like if Nappa sells well, how will Tamashii approach other "big" characters in the future, their interest (if any) in releasing "non-canon" but popular fan favorite characters such as Cooler, Gogeta, Normal/SS Broly, Future/purple gi Gohan, etc. I get the hunch that they seem to be avoiding movie characters altogether it seems, so I would like to know what's up with that.

Blame android 16 lol

I only have suggestions. Since the DBZ line is their biggest seller but they rather focus on what makes the japense customers happier
They're a Japanese company, I'm not sure what you're expecting.
No offense but seeing them put so much work in the kamen rider series
This is one of the most successful sub-lines of S.H. Figuarts, so obviously they're going to put a lot of effort into it. Still, it's getting the same amount of tooling as the Dragon Ball figures, so I'm not sure what you mean by it having more work put into it.

I only have suggestions. Since the DBZ line is their biggest seller but they rather focus on what makes the japense customers happier, why dont they come up with accessories on the side sold in packages for the DBZ line. Extra hands, blasters, big final attacks, SSJ2 heads, bloody faces, weapons, flying clouds, cars, capsule caps, dragon balls, namek drazon balls, scouters, etc...

Their Dragon Ball Z Character Categories are the best seller in the Western Market. As SS3 Vegeta said, Tamashii Nations is a Japanese company first and foremost. Luckily, the executives have recently become 100% supportive for the Western Market.

As for some of the suggestions, Super Saiyan 2 heads will more than likely be included in Super Saiyan 2 releases, bloody faces may push their age limit higher making it more difficult for younger collectors to purchase, and scouters are already included in releases that require them.

No offense but seeing them put so much work in the kamen rider series and redoing the sailor moon junk just makes me want to give up and sale all of my figuarts. To me I feel as if the DBZ line is paying for the kamen rider and sailor moon junk. The rest of the world dont want that stuff!

Whoa whoa whoa...don't be dissing my Sailor Scouts :monkey4 That line is not that large and is barley hanging onto life as it is! Kamen Rider can go burn in hell however :lol

I do agree that they definitely need to put more attention overall into this line. They've said time and time again that it's their biggest line. Luckily I do see them kinda switching from soley what Japanese want to a more international focus. The 2.0s we've been getting are anime accurate as opposed to manga accurate like they used to. Also the line as a whole is increasing in both quality, attention to detail, and number of releases. The thing that would put the icing on the cake would be the stuff you mentioned. Those DB specific accessories would put this line to a whole other level

For now I feel like they're taking it slow for business purposes. They don't wanna blow their load all at once and release the most demanded characters in a short period of time. They know the line sells and the amount of possible releases that can be produced from it.

giphy.gif

more.... moar.... MOARRR

They really did just repaint Super Saiyan Vegeta heads.

Where do you see Nappa being labeled as a Web Exclusive, Bee Vee?

On a Facebook group I'm with, they posted a screenshot of 2 websites saying he is limited. Can't post it right now since I'm at work.

That face looks slightly different from the SSJ face to me. Seems like the mouth is opened up more. Even if it is the same face, I wouldn't expect them to make a new hair mold or anything for this figure anyway. They'll probably include at least one completely new face though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back