S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1487677708129.jpgFB_IMG_1487677698648.jpg

I think the Broly PCE is better than the original, but only because his hair is green... But I do prefer this Cell over the original, even with its flaws... The first one was just too dark for me.

The first one was manga accurate but this one is more vibrant. It's not anime accurate but overall the paint apps seem to be much better.

PC Broly is a better representation for the first movie while the OG looks more like the second movie imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im on the fence about whether or not to keep my PO for PCE cell. Definitely PCE broly is nice (i have a tiny bit of regrets about passing on it though) but im still totally satisfied with the OG broly. As far as wish list goes my holy grail is still future gohan haha Im pretty excited about all the other stuff that we know is coming as well. I'm hoping one day they do a battle damage piccolo or a piccolo 2.0, they could call it super namek piccolo and include effect parts for scatter shot (just repaint broly's i wouldnt mind that tbh) and maybe a light grenade charge effect, i could see them releasing a non battle damage 2.0 without turban and cape in anime colors so as not to step on the SDCC toes, but battle damage would be great, could go good for namek saga display and saiyan saga display.

Kind of weird that even with the abundance of proof and source material that essentially Tamashii painted PCE Cell a strange tone of green.

I wonder if they're thinking about Cell 2.0 down the stretch and will look to be doing more accurate anime colors with that figure.

Unfortunately PCE Cell is accurate to more recent depictions of him. I still despise the color scheme but tamashii went off newer material. Both dokkan battle and db heroes artwork have him with those exact colors.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Easy pass
eeeeezzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeee
IMG_3046.JPG
IMG_3045.JPG

I never thought I'd say this, but i must admit, as the line continues and they continue to reveal more "premium color editions," neon acid color schemes, glossy hair repaints, etc. my desire to collect every single SHF has been re-evaluated

Kind of weird that even with the abundance of proof and source material that essentially Tamashii painted PCE Cell a strange tone of green.

I wonder if they're thinking about Cell 2.0 down the stretch and will look to be doing more accurate anime colors with that figure.

I wouldn't put it past Tamashii Nations but I imagine the performance and profit from this release will more than likely go towards a potential Semi-Perfect Cell future release.

I never thought I'd say this, but i must admit, as the line continues and they continue to reveal more "premium color editions," neon acid color schemes, glossy hair repaints, etc. my desire to collect every single SHF has been re-evaluated

My desire for that has been long gone once the prices of SDCC 2011 Goku and Super Saiyan Vegeta went so high. I still see no point in purchasing them.

Edited: Found this on Facebook...

16831824_10155035205802943_4393903873003790187_n.jpg

Edited: I understand this is strictly a repaint but the sculpt line on the face...:gah:

The green looks brighter than I thought it would which is a good thing (although it could just be the lighting). He would've been perfect had they used the purple from the OG instead of this one. I'm anxious to see how it looks in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the joints are tighter on this release. My first cell was super loose
It most likely will. The newer releases have had tighter joints for awhile. Need to be careful though because apparently Gohan's wrist broke for somebody on another forum.

Any close-up photos of the face? I think they went a little too thick with the linework on the original Cell. This one looks slightly better.

Would anybody happen to have any questions for Adam Newman if given the chance? If so, what question(s) would you choose? Sales, characters, deciding process, or etc.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah i got a question. Why is Canada not included in their world tour?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Do they have strong sales and distribution in Canada?
Most of us Canadians import from online stores or local retailers. Mind you, Toronto has a huge Chinese community with stores that sell this stuff. Though with a huge markup on prices.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Dude isn't going to give out release dates, be realistic

What he's more likely to answer are questions like if Nappa sells well, how will Tamashii approach other "big" characters in the future, their interest (if any) in releasing "non-canon" but popular fan favorite characters such as Cooler, Gogeta, Normal/SS Broly, Future/purple gi Gohan, etc. I get the hunch that they seem to be avoiding movie characters altogether it seems, so I would like to know what's up with that.

Back