S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And everyone was freaking out about how he looked in the preview video. Goddamn Tamashii blew it out of the water with him. So nice to see Vegeta get the love he deserves [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really freaking out, just sayin it looked **** in that vid. Still need to see that a certain faceplate though

They always say they have the prototypes and with the quality standard going up, I was certain they wouldn't deliver a crappy product. Glad to see they didn't

Vegeta looks awesome, only small complaint I have and with Trunks is their armor color, I wished it was more of a darker blue, but I'll take them as it is

Seems to be final product :)

Seen on weibo.

Looks fantastic!

October will be a great month. Shonen Jump Calendar will possibly be updated with the next release. New York Comic Con may show newer prototypes for the Dragon Ball Z Character Categories. Super Saiyan Vegeta will be released in Japan. Tamashii Nations 2016 will reveal prototypes that they've been working on, all of them potentially incorporating the updated quality and articulation. Can't wait!

Edited:
Well. Nothing to say. Its awesome. Just like the Anime. It's like the anime in 3D basically

I think so, too!

The dragon summons space pod fits Vegeta perfectly. Does anyone know if this figure rise mechanics space pod does?

S.H. Figuarts Scouter Vegeta should easily fit in the Figure-rise Mechanics Space Pod but it may look small. A friend who went to SDCC said that this Space Pod could potentially fit an S.H. Figuarts Nappa. The best thing about the Figure-rise Mechanics Space Pod is that it will include a Scouter Vegeta figure to put into the pod so it will free up your S.H. Figuarts Scouter Vegeta for a different display.

The "Out of da box" videos always have the worst saturated illumination ever, I was not worried at all. He looks great there.

It does. That video didn't really give the figure and the sculpting justice. I know a lot of people complained how a lot of the sculpt work was "lost" in translation from the earlier prototype but a lot of earlier prototypes with sculpted lines on the faces are filled in and painted on in the finished product anyways. I still think the current prototypes looks better than the initial prototype.

Has there been any updates about SS God Goku? It seems like it's taking awhile. It's the one I want the most besides SS Gogeta.

12185056_10156196465640554_3875967475426476061_o-e1446123727629.jpg

Some figures come out soon after being shown, some take years dasmuse, thats just how tamashii rolls.

Honestly that convention was just full of what ifs for the line, none of them were guaranteed releases. To answer your question, nope, no word.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Has there been any updates about SS God Goku? It seems like it's taking awhile. It's the one I want the most besides SS Gogeta.

View attachment 293464

No current updates have been revealed. It's another Goku release for Tamashii Nations though so it has a high possibility of being released, it's just a matter of when.

I imagine if there were updates to it, it would include the newer hip, mid-torso, and knee articulation. Other than that, it looks production ready. I thought it was one of the best prototypes revealed at last year's Tamashii Nations event.

The problem with the Super Saiyan God Goku is that it's a past transformation so it might not be on Tamashii Nation's radar for awhile. The best time to release it would probably be when Beerus is given a reissue.

^Lmao

As useless as SSG was as a one time promotional transformation, the figure turned out fantastic. I wouldn't mind if they released him but I wouldn't care if they didn't. The DXF statue is good enough to fit in a Figuarts collection anyways.

Super Saiyan God Goku would be the perfect release to make the S.H. Figuarts Beerus most useful. He's a great release but there's nobody to pair him with for fighting displays. He's "incomplete" similar to Vegito and Ultimate Gohan.

Found a photo on Facebook of Figure-rise Standard Super Saiyan 2 Gohan and Perfect Cell. I didn't expect Gohan to be very similar in size compared to the S.H. Figuarts. I really like the height on Cell, too.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hmm..thoze faces look weird 2 me.. kinda derpy

I don't think they look derpy, just kind of flat in regards to depth which is kind of to be expected from the model kits. Cell's cheeks are too round, the white part of the face could use washing, the chest could have been sculpted better. For a model kit priced around $20, I think the quality is pretty good.

Edited: I like how Gohan's hair is going up more too. If you take the hair going up from the Figure-rise Standard and the hair from the sides and back of the S.H. Figuarts, you'd have the perfect hair.

Back