S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rather pay those price they a dx hot toys figure which soon will be $300.

Soon? We are already there. Look at DX 7 and 13!

As far as Nappa goes. Yes, the price will be higher than an average figure. But, he is a larger figure, which warrants the price. Also, with him being a "B" list character ( which I don't agree with cause he's a badass) the sales of Nappa will reflect any future production of anyother characters other than key figures. So, I suggest in the mean time, from now until SDCC and August, to put afew bucks aside for him. Because Nappa will be the make-or-break figure that keeps us from other "B" role figures, and possible even large scale figures such as Broli.

I'm pretty bugged they didn't paint the black lines around the eyes, for all these figures. Vegeta looks odd without it.

s h figuarts posted up some pics earlier on their facebook page of cell, frieza, goku and vegeta and i noticed on the goku he did in fact have the black around the eyes. dunno if they all have that on the re release or not?

Last edited:
Uhh, how do you figure? Pretty much the only thing you could use from the Goku body would be the upper arms, and nothing from Vegeta could be used because Vegeta is quite a bit smaller.

What are you on about? Goku and Bardock share basically the SAME EXACT DESIGN. A regular Gokou could very easily be remolded into a bardock. Then using the mold for Vegeta's Sayain armour, only modified without the shoulder pads. It would be a very simple release.

The Saiyan saga Vegeta share the EXACT same body mold as the SSJ Vegeta. So, the base is there.

What are you on about? Goku and Bardock share basically the SAME EXACT DESIGN. A regular Gokou could very easily be remolded into a bardock. Then using the mold for Vegeta's Sayain armour, only modified without the shoulder pads. It would be a very simple release.

The Saiyan saga Vegeta share the EXACT same body mold as the SSJ Vegeta. So, the base is there.

vegetas body is way smaller compared to gokus body.

i dont get why you are arguing about Bardock - he appears in one special... regardless of how easy or not he would be to make, I doubt he would sell that well anyway.

what we need is:

Regular releases:

Goku

krillin

Kid Gohan with saiyan mullet and freeza saga bowl haircuts

kid buu

twinpacks:

Tienshinhan and chaotzu with removeable hat!

Yamcha with optional long mullet haircut and Puaar

then they can focus on any b through Z list characters y'all want, Brolli, bardock etc.

for less poplular characters...

Figuarts zero:

Kami and Popo

Yajirobe and the cat (forgot his name)

Bulma

chi chi

Roshi and the Turtle

i say FAzero because for some b through z list characters figuarts zero would be better than nothing - right????

Last edited:
Just received Normal Vegeta and SS Goku. Wow! They did a great job on packing Vegeta. They have paper over the extra faces so they don't get scratched in the packaging. My only question is where does Vegeta's scouter hook up at?

His extra/spare head has a bigger opening in the hair around the ear. its for fitting the scouter into.

Also, if you check teh box, there SHOULD be an instruction page that tells you things :D

s h figuarts posted up some pics earlier on their facebook page of cell, frieza, goku and vegeta and i noticed on the goku he did in fact have the black around the eyes. dunno if they all have that on the re release or not?

Pretty easy fix but since you're paying the money they should have included it .

Yeah pretty sure only the yellow Goku had anything close to that. It would be easy, maybe with a Gundam marker but I wouldn't dare try it.

It just seems lazy to me.

IF YOU DON'T RELEASE REGULAR K A K A R O T AT SDCC, IM GONNA GO SUPER SAIYAN ON YOU DAMN EARTHLINGS!!

attachment.php

Yeah pretty sure only the yellow Goku had anything close to that. It would be easy, maybe with a Gundam marker but I wouldn't dare try it.

It just seems lazy to me.

Just get some black paint mix it with water and apply to eye area it should do the outline of the eye nicely .

I'll still buy. But what the ****? We will now have 6 good guys to 3 bad guys ( including Freeza). Oh well... Hopefully Nappa is later this year.

If this si true, Kid Gohan better be revealed at SDCC for next year... With Both Hair Styles....

Yesssss. I've wanted krillin sooooooo bad. He's an OG!

My goku's came in today.
I've got 12 figures now.

Quite the set up!
:eek:

IF YOU DON'T RELEASE REGULAR K A K A R O T AT SDCC, IM GONNA GO SUPER SAIYAN ON YOU DAMN EARTHLINGS!!

attachment.php

I'll still buy. But what the ****? We will now have 6 good guys to 3 bad guys ( including Freeza). Oh well... Hopefully Nappa is later this year.

Didn't tamashii tweet that the ssdc ex would be better than
Normal goku ? I hope it's krillin and goku ... If its just krillin Its a fail

Back