S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he's being released in October in Japan it's doubtful he'd be the SDCC exclusive. Doesn't Japan always get these like a month before we do? My money is still on Nappa for SDCC. It makes the most sense.

Ok, so Krillin in a normal release and "A bald character" will be the SDCC exclusive. Which will probably be Nappa. The point of a SDcC exclusive i to leave the event with the figure. Good news

Might get lynched here, but I'll say it anyways. Kuririn have never been much of a priority to me. He's always looked weak and boring. Only version that I really want would be him in the saiyan armor during Freeza saga. That and a Gohan in saiyan armor as a double pack would be an instant purchase for me:

gohan-krillin.gif

DeformationKrillinGohanSaiyanSuitPic11.jpg

vegeta%20son%20goku%20frieza%20son%20gohan%20piccolo%20dragon%20ball%20z%20yamcha%20bulma%20ginyu%20force%20krillin%20tien%20zarbon_www.wallpaperhi.com_44.jpg

I'd pretty much buy any characters they dish out from Freeza saga - including the multiple armor variation that vegeta wore, so I might be a bit biased there.

Might get lynched here, but I'll say it anyways. Kuririn have never been much of a priority to me. He's always looked weak and boring. Only version that I really want would be him in the saiyan armor during Freeza saga. That and a Gohan in saiyan armor as a double pack would be an instant purchase for me:

gohan-krillin.gif

DeformationKrillinGohanSaiyanSuitPic11.jpg

vegeta%20son%20goku%20frieza%20son%20gohan%20piccolo%20dragon%20ball%20z%20yamcha%20bulma%20ginyu%20force%20krillin%20tien%20zarbon_www.wallpaperhi.com_44.jpg

I'd pretty much buy any characters they dish out from Freeza saga - including the multiple armor variation that vegeta wore, so I might be a bit biased there.

Krillin in armor would be nice. Ginyu force is a major want.

I like how in that pic krillin has the peirce mark from friezas horn and also zarbon is clearly on the wrong side of the pic lool

Some are black and some are blue. I guess it depends on anime/manga ver. kuririn is the true otaku messiah; hes married fembot before it was even possible during that time. :lol

Back