S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if Trunks goes Super Saiyin while wearing the armor and short hair? Thought I've seen it, but not sure anymore. I'm asking because I'm considering swapping heads on my figuarts, but don't know if its even accurate.

I know he does while fighting future imperfect Cell.

TrunksFutureVsFutureImperfectCell.png

xXN1Cy3.jpg

I know he does while fighting future imperfect Cell.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The new Super Saiyan Trunks will be the accurate body size for that specific Trunks. I'm guessing the Future Trunks head will look too small on that body but we won't know until we try it.

Yeah, when he went back to the future to spoil Cell's plan of killing him and going back to the past with the time machine. And also while killing future no 17 and 18.

I think Burma also cut his hair during the cell saga.

Yeah, when he went back to the future to spoil Cell's plan of killing him and going back to the past with the time machine. And also while killing future no 17 and 18.

Thanks guys. I was rewatching the cell saga it but couldn't find a scene with him like that. Didn't bother checking the part once he returns to the future since he returns with his old outfit I didn't think he changed back into the armor. I also found another scene where he briefly goes SS on Kami's lookout. Good enough for me, I'll be keeping him in my collection and hopefully switch bodies when the taller Trunks comes out.

Was that part when he went back to the future in the manga? I'm hoping they'll release that version someday. Other than the arms, it would need a new sculpt.

Spoiler Spoiler:

FSLAR asked me about that. I planned on selling them, but now I'm not so sure. I have ALL the versions of the figures released, so I might sell only one. Not really sure right now. Same goes for Trunks when the PCE hits over here.

Especially when you cant even use the final flash hands properly since he is looking to the side with the angry face still [emoji14]

On another note: dammit! Missed PC Trunks becoming available on Nippon Yasan. This is why I should always pre order stuff! Hopefully they get some more in before the end of the week. Decided I wanted one quickly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Would've preferred folded arms over the "Final Flash" hands. EVERY Vegeta figure needs folded arms.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

This x1,000,000. Enough with the Final Flash ****. All he needs is a Big Bang hand, folded arms, and a screaming face... not the constipated gritted teeth one.

But I wonder, is that new Trunks taller than PCE Vegeta? Probably, since Trunks was taller than him when they left the ROSAT. They'll probably look too big for his frame.

But I wonder, is that new Trunks taller than PCE Vegeta? Probably, since Trunks was taller than him when they left the ROSAT. They'll probably look too big for his frame.
Yep, armor Trunks is just a tad shorter than awakening Goku, so the crossed arms might look a bit big, might get away with it though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

FSLAR asked me about that. I planned on selling them, but now I'm not so sure. I have ALL the versions of the figures released, so I might sell only one. Not really sure right now. Same goes for Trunks when the PCE hits over here.
i just want an OG Vegeta for that same reason is all. I have OG Trunks myself. Tis your choice thou

Back