S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I wonder, is that new Trunks taller than PCE Vegeta? Probably, since Trunks was taller than him when they left the ROSAT. They'll probably look too big for his frame.

It looks taller than vegeta (figure) and he should be taller than Vegeta. But the arms might be a reuse of the scouted vegeta though. Since it's not much difference width wise, maybe.

Looks like a different folded arms. Bicep looks bigger than the ones that cam with scouter vegeta

image.jpg

Considering he is roided up and is technically 'Super Trunks', I think that would make sense...his build is larger than standard Vegeta from the look of it. It might not really fit sadly but we'll have to wait and see

Yeah I don't think the new Trunks' crossed arms will be compatible with the current armored molds we have. The mold is bigger and taller overall similar to how Vegito's boot tips just barely don't fit on OG/PC Vegeta. I'd love a Super Vegeta down the line in the same style as Trunks though looking something like the EX.

So happy to see people NOT using the term "ultra super" saiyan anymore

That sounded so ultra super retarded, I hate that unofficial name

Nowadays we have much cooler names, like Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 🙄

We need a name for the obvious super form that nipples guy is going to get.

"Lactating nipples to go... even further beyond!"

That hair is so wrong.
Kind of is. If it gets re-labeled as 'Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta' then ok, whatever.
I was kinda thinking Super Vegeta would be possible with the new Trunks, but he's only taller, not wider.
It should be, they will need to tweak it probably.
So happy to see people NOT using the term "ultra super" saiyan anymore

That sounded so ultra super retarded, I hate that unofficial name

Nowadays we have much cooler names, like Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 🙄
I never got the name "Ultra", it really only referred to Roided Out Trunks when he fought Perfect Cell. Super Vegeta and Super Trunks sounded ok though
Yuck. Same with Mystic Gohan... :yuck
Mystic sounds all right but I go either way there

Especially when you cant even use the final flash hands properly since he is looking to the side with the angry face still [emoji14]

On another note: dammit! Missed PC Trunks becoming available on Nippon Yasan. This is why I should always pre order stuff! Hopefully they get some more in before the end of the week. Decided I wanted one quickly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They could have changed the pupils looking forward. Not only would it have been distinct from the original, it would've allowed more options for posing the figure. One of the very few gripes I have with the figure in general.

I think they'll put those folded arms on future releases. Or maybe just get trunks' sand hopefully it'll fit.

I'm impressed Tamashii didn't reuse Vegito's crossed arms. They went for a more accurate look for Super Saiyan Trunks. Bravo, Tamashii.

Back