S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you know the nature of these forums, one comment about an off topic situation spirals out of control.

You should see the figure forums for TFA, has nothing about figures but opinions on the movie even though there is a general movie dicussion thread :lecture

I know, we're the worst.

giphy.gif

I understand not talking about it in here but in a Star Wars figure forum it's fair game imo, as long as we're being responsible with our spoiler tags.

It doesn't look metallic like it used to. Still doesn't match Goku's but it's an improvement.

Perhaps little by little they'll tease us by making it more and more matte before adding Goku's shading. Then right before it releases they'll make it metallic again lol [emoji58]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Don't you know the nature of these forums, one comment about an off topic situation spirals out of control.

You should see the figure forums for TFA, has nothing about figures but opinions on the movie even though there is a general movie dicussion thread :lecture
I didn't know the topic had shifted to Star Wars. If I went one page back from where I was, I might have known there were going to be Star Wars spoilers ahead. But I didn't know, & clicked on this:
by the way

Spoiler Spoiler:
I think I saw:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Clicked it was Star Wars, stopped reading, & started feeling annoyed because now I know that character exists, I'm already guessing who it might be, & what might happen in the movie. I was avoiding all Star Wars threads & trying to be careful not to read any spoilers on Facebook as well :thud:

Congratulations, crisis, you've ruined star wars. Now everyone knows that Tipsy Skywalker is the StarKiller!

1062.gif

Implying Jar Jar Brinks didn't.

btw believe me I know of a thread far worse than anything this thread could have spewed. Pliss knows what I'm talking about :lecture you see, at least we have a purpose! Even if some of you guys steer us off track...

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

This thread is the worst .....

Last edited:
You must not venture outside of the anime board to think THIS is the worst thread

Maybe it's one of the worst, but the worst? Nah. A few years ago you could have said that only due to the line's status.

Well, worst for me today anyway. I wasn't expecting it, that's all.

So how about those cool Dragonall figures huh guys? The new Trunks looks cool.

Well, worst for me today anyway. I wasn't expecting it, that's all.

So how about those cool Dragonall figures huh guys? The new Trunks looks cool.

Dude, I'm totally messing with you. I don't know what you think you read but 1. There is no character named Starkiller, so when you get to end of the film and you haven't seen him yet don't be disappointed. 2. Coruscant is not in Ep 7 at all. So don't worry, nothing was spoiled.

If you're thinking of Galen Marek then you're mistaken
The Force Unleashed and any associated material is not canon

lol sorry about star wars talk but what else can we say about Figuarts DBZ that hasnt already been said 1000 times, "wow trunks omg" "vegeta's hair inconsistent" "lets speculate what comes out next" over & over
SW discussion takes up like 1% of what we always talk about here so no worries

Dude, I'm totally messing with you.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I feel better now. I saw on Wikipedia something about:
Spoiler Spoiler:

So that have been it. I think I'm still going to avoid the this thread for a bit though. Cheers.
If you're thinking of Galen Marek then you're mistaken
The Force Unleashed and any associated material is not canon
Galen Marek, my fav overpowered Jedi :lol Yeah I know it's not canon anymore but I started thinking:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I know. Random.

Anyway. See you all in this thread after I see the movie :lol

Dude, I'm totally messing with you. I don't know what you think you read but 1. There is no character named Starkiller, so when you get to end of the film and you haven't seen him yet don't be disappointed. 2. Coruscant is not in Ep 7 at all. So don't worry, nothing was spoiled.
Well Starkiller is in The Force Unleashed games but yeah

Fat messes with everyone but Crisis does it so much, you don't know when he's being serious!

What should we discuss next? How about them FiguartsZeros? Specifically the EX Vegeta!

Hi All,

I have a bootleg SS3 goku and would like to make it look at accurate the real one as possible. Right now the area just below his neck which is supposed to be skin colored is blue (like his shirt). Does anyone know where I can find the correct color paint to re-paint it? Below is a picture of what I'm talking about.

ss3goku.jpg

Well Starkiller is in The Force Unleashed games but yeah

Fat messes with everyone but Crisis does it so much, you don't know when he's being serious!

What should we discuss next? How about them FiguartsZeros? Specifically the EX Vegeta!

Here's some new pictures! This will be the centerpiece of my Vegeta collection.

s052.jpg

s053.jpg

So i just received 💩💩💩 news today. I emailed anime-island when my order of goldfrieza, blue goku and kamehameha goku zero would be shipped since my order status has been completed for 1wk for those figures and i received an email stating this

" Hello Danny, The reason that this order has not shipped yet is because we are still waiting on the following figures to get here:
Energy Yellow
Super Saiyan Vegeta
Son Goku Super Warrior
Future Trunks

Thanks, "

Since i ordered them for the 4th of july special i have to wait for them to receive all of them so their shipped together, and if i want the figures they have already at their warehouse i need to pay extra for shipping cost so much BS. I wont get all my figures until probably trunks is released in the states
😭😭😭😭😭

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

So i just received 💩💩💩 news today. I emailed anime-island when my order of goldfrieza, blue goku and kamehameha goku zero would be shipped since my order status has been completed for 1wk for those figures and i received an email stating this

" Hello Danny, The reason that this order has not shipped yet is because we are still waiting on the following figures to get here:
Energy Yellow
Super Saiyan Vegeta
Son Goku Super Warrior
Future Trunks

Thanks, "

Since i ordered them for the 4th of july special i have to wait for them to receive all of them so their shipped together, and if i want the figures they have already at their warehouse i need to pay extra for shipping cost so much BS. I wont get all my figures until probably trunks is released in the states
😭😭😭😭😭

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

yeah, that's the hardest part about ordering with Anime-Island, they state that in their preorder policy. They wont ship until everything is in stock. I got lucky recently though because i had two hauls, and i emailed them asking why they havent shipped the haul where everything is in stock (2x ultimate gohan, ssgss goku, piccolo, blue thunder, blue fire), they updated me like a day later telling me theyre shipping it the same day, but also included items from my 4th july haul (another ssgss goku and golden frieza) and marked it as partially shipped. So the package coming in is my labor day haul pluse 2 from 4th july which will now contain (2x ultimate gohan, 2x ssgss goku, golden frieza, piccolo, blue thunder, and blue flame). I am thinking that they did that for me because i had another haul that was all in stock and just threw it in with that one and that's why i did not get charged extra for it. My 4th July stll has SWA goku, 2x pce vegeta, and ka-kashi, i have a separate PO for trunks because he comes out in February.

It sucks but they do state it in their policies, I think Im going with prodigy and after i get everything I have POed from them im gonna switch to toyz if i got the cash. Anime-island is gonna slow with PO's (could be due to holidays too) but usually in stock stuff is shipped out quick, and also my order of truforce mmx shipped pretty darn fast too and arrived quickly so sometimes they seem inconsistent. Sorry for you bad news man, the waiting game is tough, that's why i had ordered an SWA goku from amiami (which i have now) and PCE vegeta from nippon (which is also on the way atm). Sucks that you have to be all strategic with them with POs.

>orders figures in summer
>doesnt receive them until next summer

The curse of the DBZ Collector

I forgot to mention my Awakening Goku shipped from Kappa Hobby on Friday and is now in the UK! :horror

Not sure if he'll arrive before Christmas but I feel excited enough to do this all day now.

Fingers crossed, next year we could all be waiting to receive our Nappa, Majin Vegeta, Tien and farmer Goku figures from Tamashii Nations after they officially put them up for pre-order next year! You have have faith!

Too optimistic? Well at least one of those figures is more likely to get a release than all the others combined. Can you guess which one? :lol

Back