S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

NEW !! yeah !
20151222_181000.jpg

20151222_183337.jpg

What a Figuarts SSj2 Gokou could potentially look like

View attachment 231162

As for Majin Vegeta, here's betting they're going to use that same exact SSj3 Vegeta body mold & just make a new head. Why wouldn't they? They've repeatedly cut corners with Vegeta with almost every release, so this is what I'm expecting they'll do.

Who did this Goku? I'd definitely want a head of this.

I think all the "new joint system" figures will be regular releases.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Those and others. I'm still trying to figure out why Beerus is a regular release. Would Tamashii purposely label him such so he would be easily accessible for fans to get him as Super continues? Will they take a similar approach to recurring characters?

@blood: Even though it's the same body with the shield and baton and labeled a web exclusive...I had to order him. I believe the Bandai Model Kit comes with all of the weapons though.

@crisis:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

He looks really cool. Can't wait to get him! That Chiaotzu looks fantastic. What series is that from?

Edited: Datong Frieza's packaging. He's available on eBay if anybody is interested. I may end up getting one of him next month if the reviews come back positive.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:
God damn, you make wanna watch it again

God damn, you make wanna watch it again
sw spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

What a Figuarts SSj2 Gokou could potentially look like

View attachment 231162

As for Majin Vegeta, here's betting they're going to use that same exact SSj3 Vegeta body mold & just make a new head. Why wouldn't they? They've repeatedly cut corners with Vegeta with almost every release, so this is what I'm expecting they'll do.

It's not bad but it's usual modded-SSJ Goku head we see where they clipped off some of the bangs. Personally, I'd prefer something more accurate and a brand new mold.

I'd hope they'd pair it with a new Goku body mold as well.

1394132983-goku-ssj-2-1.jpg

Did anyone else catch TFS's run up to their top 24 movies and specials? Can't say I agree with all of them (I feel Cooler's Revenge should be ranked higher IMO) but eh, it's all fun and they give some legit criticisms. :wink1:

I suspect we'll get episode 51 near or on Christmas day as it's almost edited. TFS said this one would cover A LOT of content so getting to Perfect Cell is almost a given.

would be cool if they paired this version of ssj2 goku with majin vegeta (kind of like what they were doing with ssgss goku and golden frieza). Not sure why there's an obsession with ssj2 goku but if we get his slightly battled damaged version with a halo with the SWA new joint system AND it's paired as a release with battle damaged majin vegeta!? then i will be totally sold!

Attachments

• goku vs m vegeta.jpg
    goku vs m vegeta.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 113
Because its a version that doesnt get much love and some just want all transformations

Hey guys, I've been lurking here for a while. Right now I'm really worried, my PC Vegeta is having problems staying together at the waist. The slightest movement and he falls apart. How much articulation should this figure have at the waist? I think my figure is defective, should I contact the seller or Bandai/Tamashii? This really sucks, my first and only Vegeta figure.

IMG_20151222_1849415_rewind.jpg
IMG_20151222_1852227_rewind.jpg
IMG_20151222_1851289_rewind.jpg

I don't think Vegeta should fall apart like that so easily. Nobody else seem to have that sort of problem. You're supposed to be able to extend his body upwards without him being detached without much effort. If it's very loose that it's so easy to pull him apart like that, then I believe he's defective. If that's the US version distributed by Bluefin, then you can contact them via the email found at the bottom of Vegeta's box. If it's the Japanese version, I think you might have to contact the store you bought it from and show them the problem. Good luck!

Unless the seller is a big store, he/she might refer you to Bandai-Tamashii.

You can give Bluefin a shot... Replacement Service But they may push back given that they haven't "released" the PC Vegeta in the States.

Good luck, but you might want to save up for another one. I haven't heard many success stories getting replacements.

I don't think Vegeta should fall apart like that so easily. Nobody else seem to have that sort of problem. You're supposed to be able to extend his body upwards without him being detached without much effort. If it's very loose that it's so easy to pull him apart like that, then I believe he's defective. If that's the US version distributed by Bluefin, then you can contact them via the email found at the bottom of Vegeta's box. If it's the Japanese version, I think you might have to contact the store you bought it from and show them the problem. Good luck!

Yeah, I just checked out a review to see how the waist should work. My Vegeta doesn't extend at all. I bought it from a Japanese site Mio Boutique Tokyo. I sent the seller an email, with the holidays and everything, who knows when they'll get back to me.

Unless the seller is a big store, he/she might refer you to Bandai-Tamashii.

You can give Bluefin a shot... Replacement Service But they may push back given that they haven't "released" the PC Vegeta in the States.

Good luck, but you might want to save up for another one. I haven't heard many success stories getting replacements.

It was a small site. The site policy says they'll try and refund or replace damaged products. I'll try that link if I don't get a replacement or a refund. Thanks.

The peg in his lower half that attaches to the upper body seems sunk in. Can you pull it out a bit?

Hey guys, I've been lurking here for a while. Right now I'm really worried, my PC Vegeta is having problems staying together at the waist. The slightest movement and he falls apart. How much articulation should this figure have at the waist? I think my figure is defective, should I contact the seller or Bandai/Tamashii? This really sucks, my first and only Vegeta figure.

okayhoang had the right idea. If you want to, you can open up the piece of plastic on Vegeta's backside to try and fix the peg. I believe that will help. I would try to contact for a replacement but if you don't get any further then opening him up will be your only option if you want to keep the figure. You'll have to use an x-acto knife to get it open and then glue to close it back up.

Back