S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic but just saw Star Wars.

Spoiler Spoiler:

There has been an awakening...

Q2XC8dzh.jpg

Off topic but just saw Star Wars.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I actually started reading the star wars spoilers, figuring "**** it, I like the series and all but don't care to see it in thearters", got halfway through Prodigy's impressions and kind of wish I hadn't. Now I'll be waiting for events in the film.

I do appreciate the use of spoiler tags though gents! :D

I actually started reading the star wars spoilers, figuring "**** it, I like the series and all but don't care to see it in thearters", got halfway through Prodigy's impressions and kind of wish I hadn't. Now I'll be waiting for events in the film.

I do appreciate the use of spoiler tags though gents! :D

Watch it dude. It's actually really well done. While it's not perfect (none of them are) it's still an excellent film and addition to the series. I feel like I have to watch it again to really digest it all but overall it was quite satisfying.

Omg that 'sag' remark! :rotfl damn... Harsh.

Thanks Raditz!

Jaco: “Haha, I’ll show you just how smart this guy is. Lord Zuno, what is the bust size of this Earthling named ‘Bulma’?”
Zuno: “83.4 centimeters. Previously it was 87.2 centimeters, but she’s started to sag a bit.”
Bulma: “…!”
Jaco: “So, is he right? He's right, isn't he?”
Bulma: “Shut up!!”
Aide: “And does the saggy-breasted lady have a question as well?”

Double-Facepalm-Gif-17.gif

I can't.

by the way

Spoiler Spoiler:

by the way

Spoiler Spoiler:

Looked it like. Yeah, I thought so. I guess the First Order isn't set up there.

EDIT: Upon looking it up, yeah, Ang, you're right.

Spoiler Spoiler:

If it's available, you have to pay extra for "collector" version.

Are you serious? Is that how BBTS operates? If so, that is kind of screwed up.
Btw, who else preordered Golden Frieza from them? When did preorders start filling for this guy? It just dropped for me, but Pparently others got theirs a while back

i'm more mad at the fact with all those new Goku prototypes recently shown, not ONE was of SSj2. really considering making my own at this point

I can't see Tamashii NOT having that sculpt done already. I'm sure they're saving it for when they reveal their Majin Vegeta prototype. I'm hoping they're going back to the workshop and implementing a torso/hip articulation similar to SWA Goku and SS Trunks. I would just like to finally have an updated detailed Vegeta hair sculpt. They can do it on the Figuarts Zero and Figuarts Zero EX but not the SHF? I just don't get it.

I'm sure once they get back to the Buu Saga, that's when we'll see SSJ2 along with Buu Saga Vegeta. I still think they're saving Majin for a battle damage version but I'll take anything at this point as long as it's Vegeta in that blue jumpsuit. At least we've got SSJ3 Vegeta to learn ok forward too so it can be a placeholder until the proper one comes out.

I agree, I've been thinking about that lately. I believe the demand for battle damaged has never been higher after everybody has seen how well it was done on SWA Goku. Majin Vegeta would be a great contender for their next project.

Wow, I'm loving that Figuarts Zero EX. It might just be me but that looks a little like a Super Saiyan 2 hair mold for Vegeta.

Images from Jump Festa 2016:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Source: toho.seesaa.

Awesome pictures! Thanks for posting them from that website, Orbital!

As for the Star Wars off-topic, it was fantastic. I wish J.J. Abrams would take over the new trilogy but still looking forward to what Rian Johnson and Colin Trevorrow have in store. It's funny to see how many people are noticing the S.H. Figuarts line now. Luckily most of them are regular releases. Tamashii is going to get a lot of money out of that line.

Edited:
by the way

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't believe so. It was where the New Republic was formed. Hosnian something.

I think they'll be way too big to fit on the PC body. This Trunks has a much more muscular physique and is taller too. If they ever release a PC Scouter Vegeta, that'd be the ticket

Since it's a new mold, you're right. And I hate you now as a result :(
Dragonball Z used for commercialized Ford Focus advertisement? We're in there!

"And apparently, this is happening." - Lord Frieza
haha sorry crisis i just wanted to put prodigy at ease.

@prodigy youre welcome, i was pretty sure it was at the end but i had to find picture proof so that you wouldnt have to suffer the "5 minute" fight!:rotfl
You trolled crisis, hard. Well done!

The was the 1st time I ever watched the tracking for a import, my PCE Vegetas sat at LA Airport customs for a whole ****ing week :mad:. Next time, I'm going to order them, forgot about it and then be surprised that I ordered a package like I've done in the past.

I thought it was Dragonball spoilers :gah:

Edit: Why are you talking about Star Wars in here :gah:

Last edited:
I thought it was Dragonball spoilers :gah:

Edit: Why are you talking about Star Wars in here :gah:

Don't you know the nature of these forums, one comment about an off topic situation spirals out of control.

You should see the figure forums for TFA, has nothing about figures but opinions on the movie even though there is a general movie dicussion thread :lecture

Back