S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you know this?

The Shonen Jump Calendar specifically writes "Web Exclusive Limited" next to the Tamashii product if it were an actual web exclusive. For example, S.H. Figuarts SSGSS Vegeta and Figuarts Zero SS3 Goku have them in their slot. Beerus and SS Trunks do not. This is leading me to believe that he will be a regular release.

Yes, is a regular release :)

The Shonen Jump page translated:

May%20releases_zpswsz4ssyu.jpg

I'm curious to see what the packaging will be. It seems up to super saiyan God SS goku, tamashii is using US / English packaging and the new awakening goku is the first one with the Japanese wording packing. It seems they are starting to get more popular locally in Japan, which is a good thing as that would mean more figures.

Considering ssj Trunks uses the same joint system as Awakening Goku expect a similar box for him. I said when he was first shown that he would be the next "special release" and looks like I was right, I just didnt expect it to be released as soon as May!

I would expect all other figures to continue with the boxes we know, with the regular release figures to have Awakening Goku style boxes to differentiate between web ex and normal.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Least they could do is at least fix or tweak those delts if they wanna reuse the other parts :lol

Yes, those deltoids are an eyesore and break the illusion of a solid muscle. They stick out way too much and it's just ugly. I can't fathom why they refuse to fix this

Considering ssj Trunks uses the same joint system as Awakening Goku expect a similar box for him. I said when he was first shown that he would be the next "special release" and looks like I was right, I just didnt expect it to be released as soon as May!

I would expect all other figures to continue with the boxes we know, with the regular release figures to have Awakening Goku style boxes to differentiate between web ex and normal.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Me neither. Although, out of all of the prototypes shown, he looked the most ready to be mass produced. I'm mostly surprised that Tamashii has scheduled 3 regular releases within, what, 7 months? Honestly didn't see that happening this soon. I was expecting SS Trunks to be released in November of 2016.

Me neither. Although, out of all of the prototypes shown, he looked the most ready to be mass produced. I'm mostly surprised that Tamashii has scheduled 3 regular releases within, what, 7 months? Honestly didn't see that happening this soon. I was expecting SS Trunks to be released in November of 2016.

Lest we forget Napper, who is scheduled for release late 2016/early 2017

You're welcome Angelo :)

I hope that as the figure of Bills they not limit the amount that can be ordered in Japanese stores :pray:

Are you referring to online stores or brick-and-mortar stores? I know the online stores like AmiAmi and HLJ have limited him to 1 per customer.

Edited:
Lest we forget Napper, who is scheduled for release late 2016/early 2017

Nah, he'll be next year's SDCC Exclusive.

Edited: Now that Figuarts Zero SS3 Goku has been "announced," I'm curious if that means Premium Color S.H. Figuarts SS3 Goku will be coming the following month. Before I didn't think they would release the same character in S.H. Figuarts/Figuarts Zero form so close to one another but they are doing that with Future Trunks in Figuarts Zero EX and S.H. Figuarts the following month.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Do you guys think there's a possibility that the Cell and SSJ3 repaints could actually turn out WORSE than the OG's? I'm fully expecting a bright green Cell and an orange/red gi SSJ3. Tamashii is renowned for trolling though...

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Still have these guys for sale if anyone is interested....

Androind 16 - $45
Normal Goku - $60
SSJ Manga Gohan - $25
SDCC Freeza Saga Goku $140
Android 17 - $65
Vegetto - $40

Drop me an PM if interested.

Do you guys think there's a possibility that the Cell and SSJ3 repaints could actually turn out WORSE than the OG's? I'm fully expecting a bright green Cell and an orange/red gi SSJ3. Tamashii is renowned for trolling though...

It depends what you consider to be worse. I don't believe they will be. I doubt either one of them will include their energy effects though. SS3 Goku may come with a decal similar to Battle of Gods/Super to really make it stand out from the original coloring. (It wouldn't be considered changing the sculpt similar to SS Vegeta's boot tips.) Perfect Cell's colors will definitely stand out more from the original coloring.

It depends what you consider to be worse. I don't believe they will be. I doubt either one of them will include their energy effects though. SS3 Goku may come with a decal similar to Battle of Gods/Super to really make it stand out from the original coloring. (It wouldn't be considered changing the sculpt similar to SS Vegeta's boot tips.) Perfect Cell's colors will definitely stand out more from the original coloring.

I was referring strictly to coloring. I would love to see kanji on the SSJ3 since it would differentiate it from the OG and allow those who have it to keep it as a Buu Saga version. Tbh they could just reuse the Namek Goku body and just swap belts.

I too think they wont include any of the effects. They'll be trimmed down just like Trunks was. If they did include the effects, it would be with Goku and hopefully look something like how the prototype looked.

I was referring strictly to coloring. I would love to see kanji on the SSJ3 since it would differentiate it from the OG and allow those who have it to keep it as a Buu Saga version. Tbh they could just reuse the Namek Goku body and just swap belts.

I too think they wont include any of the effects. They'll be trimmed down just like Trunks was. If they did include the effects, it would be with Goku and hopefully look something like how the prototype looked.

These are my predictions...

Super Saiyan 3 Goku will have normal Goku's body and coloring with Battle of Gods kanji. SS3 head sculpt with hair coloring similar to Premium Color SS Vegeta and (SS) Future Trunks.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Perfect Cell's green on his body will be a more bright, vibrant green, the purple will have a matte tone, and the spots will be darkened.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Are you referring to online stores or brick-and-mortar stores? I know the online stores like AmiAmi and HLJ have limited him to 1 per customer.

Yes Angelo I refer to these stores (AA & HLJ).

At AmiAmi the SS Goku SWA was limited to 1 per customer and with Beerus they changed the limit to 3.

Back