S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were they priced at $180 or selling at $180?

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Still waiting on amiami to gimme the tracking number for SS Goku Awakening. Been checking my email like a hawk.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

i got my shipped notification today, i just went with unregistered SAL, it usually gets to me from amiami in like 2 to 3 weeks, surprisingly fast imo. Cant wait to get SWA Goku WOOT! :yess:

Both. I think if I remembered some were even pricing it around $190-220 back then.

That's why the $120 or $130 at BBTS were such a steal for most people back then.

I spent $145.00 on mine. It is a really nice figure. I like it better than the original.

It's one of my favorites. That one and SDCC Gohan. Can't wait for Awakening Goku though. All these pics coming in are making the wait worse!

Yeah, they might do sdcc anime color for awakening goku next year.

I hope they do yadrat goku next though. I'd prefer that than the angel wing goku.
They are not gonna do two sdcc gokus back to back.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Just noticed the price of sdcc goku is now around $130-140 on eBay, is there any reason why it goes down? Seems a few months ago they were going for $180 and above.

The reason it's priced lower than before it's because certain sellers are saturating the eBay auctions at the moment. There are simply too many listings and many are competing against another to get the holiday sale.

Just bought Ultimate Gohan on Barnes and Nobles's site for $28. Also got FiguartsZero EX Super Saiyan 3 Goku on the way from EE's deal of the day yesterday :yess:

am willing to bet 95% of us would purchase an SS2 Goku using the same exact body mold, over angel wing goku
Make that 95.1% with me on board

Throw in a smirk face, smile and halo and you got a happy board!

i got my shipped notification today, i just went with unregistered SAL, it usually gets to me from amiami in like 2 to 3 weeks, surprisingly fast imo. Cant wait to get SWA Goku WOOT! :yess:
I went with ems so I should receive it this week. Need to check for shipping notification

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Back