S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get them now... they most likely will never be re released. They only re released trunks and vegeta because the line was young and look how the skimped out on accessories and the new color doesnt compare. no point in waiting.

Yea it seems I'm going to go for it :)

This may be a dumb question, but does the pc trunks come with the sword? I've read that ot wont come with the same accessories as the OG trunks, but from the pictures that I saw, he had his sword in the back

I'm pretty sure he is just missing a few faces and hands. If he's missing the sword, I'm going to be really happy I bought a few of the bootleg Trunks figures. Da Tong should have their version pretty soon too.

No way he's missing his sword. I can 100% guarantee he's coming with that. He's simply missing a few faces and hand parts, that's all.

@ang, that's exactly how I expect and want them to look. Watch them throw a curve ball and make Cell darker [emoji58]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Looks like Anime Island pushed the release dates for cotton candy Goku and Lakers Frieza to December 8th.:impatient: I've got 2 Gohans and my TruForce Mega Man in that order.

Looks like Anime Island pushed the release dates for cotton candy Goku and Lakers Frieza to December 8th.:impatient: I've got 2 Gohans and my TruForce Mega Man in that order.

Damn and I cancelled my original order with Toyz to go with Anime Island for their July 4th sale. I've had way too many problems with them, the few extra bucks saved just isn't worth it.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting for a couple revoltech metal gear figures from them. They were supposed to be released in June...

darn it! i've got two gohans and bandai effect parts in that order, luckily my megaman was a separate order and is already shipped ugh just gotta keep waiting. I missed out on a black friday sale at a local shop for gohan because of this :mad: they had a bunch of ultimate gohans and were selling them out the door for $30 flat, but since i have two on PO from Anime-Island i did not get it. :slap

Some of yall are still waiting for your Vegettos to be delivered :lol

.. but that's none of my business

darn it! i've got two gohans and bandai effect parts in that order, luckily my megaman was a separate order and is already shipped ugh just gotta keep waiting. I missed out on a black friday sale at a local shop for gohan because of this :mad: they had a bunch of ultimate gohans and were selling them out the door for $30 flat, but since i have two on PO from Anime-Island i did not get it. :slap

Damn, you're still waiting on ultimate Gohan from Anime Island? I finally got my SS Goku from them last month, when it was supposed to be released in June. Won't be buying from them again.

I will instead buy from Toyz in the box who just opened up a small shop near me last week. I was able to buy a couple items from them for good prices and its much closer than Frank and Sons which is like 40 min away from me.

That's why I like to order the figures I really want directly from Japan. I'd rather pay a bit more to get them sooner. I just happened to get my Awakening Goku from Nippon today, so I'm really happy about that.:)

Damn, you're still waiting on ultimate Gohan from Anime Island? I finally got my SS Goku from them last month, when it was supposed to be released in June. Won't be buying from them again.

I will instead buy from Toyz in the box who just opened up a small shop near me last week. I was able to buy a couple items from them for good prices and its much closer than Frank and Sons which is like 40 min away from me.

yeah, it's because they won't ship your order until everything in that haul is in stock, and since SSGSS Goku is in that haul they wont ship the order since they dont have in stock yet, i could request them to ship everything else separately but obviously it will cost a fee. If i had just waited on getting SSGSS goku and gohan i could have had them both by now, probably would have went with nippon for goku and the local shop for gohan.

Woah i gotta look up that store for Toyz, i never bought anything from them but they seem pretty great, thinking of POing SSGSS vegeta with them sometime.

Sounds great. Trunks looked pretty complete, so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

That's crazy cuz I got mine from them really fast, really don't know why they've been dropping the ball lately. I placed an order a while back for a few flame effects that were released in May and after emailing them back and forth, my order status was just updated to Awaiting Shipment yesterday. A customer shouldn't have to chase a seller down for updates on orders...

Edit: Just checked my email and they refunded me the order. I told them I demanded a full refund if they couldn't ship soon cuz I was pissed off. Too much trouble ordering through them.

or you can use ebay... i got both of mine for 39.99 shipped and they are on their way.

Do you get a notification if your PO with them is in stock and can be payed off? I lost the original mail with which you can pay the rest of the owed amount in advance.

anyone think they're going to include this hair/face with SSj Trunks? as cool as the tied-back normal/SS ponytail is, he never fought with that hairstyle

maxresdefault.jpg

Back