S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on amiami to gimme the tracking number for SS Goku Awakening. Been checking my email like a hawk.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

^^My head hurts a ton.

Blue Goku came and and Golden **** freeza as well. No shippers. Is this the new thing now?

My Golden Frieza and Goku SS Blue came with their brown shippers. (HK version both),, But The new Goku Awakening comes with no Brown shipper (no matter which version )

My Golden Frieza and Goku SS Blue came with their brown shippers. (HK version both),, But The new Goku Awakening comes with no Brown shipper (no matter which version )
Cuz super Saiyan Goku awakening is not web exclusive so there's no shipper box.

Cuz super Saiyan Goku awakening is not web exclusive so there's no shipper box.

Of course. Normal releases come without the brown shipper, (Goku SS Awakening).. The question is why Blue Goku and Golden Frieza (or any tamashii web exclusives) come or not with brown shippers in some regions?

For example; I got 2 Final form Frieza figures (Tamashii web Exclusive) : The one from HK came without the brown shipper, however the US version came with the brown shipper..:dunno

Anyone know if there will be a reissue of Androids 17, and 18, they sell for $100 each and I don't know if I should wait it out, I'm planning on getting 2 of each hence the wait.

There's new Android 17 buy it now for $60 on eBay right now. Quick!

so i guess i shouldnt feed my brown shipper to my dog? :monkey3

IMG_9874.JPG

hi i'm from the Philippines....do you know by any chance where i can buy this bootleg..can you help me out guys...thank you in advance

38a0d37d07b634e4c8ef9f283690c662.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get this effect? A place you would trust. Preferably, someone who takes PayPal.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

i got mines from Amazon several months back, but it seems they have all but disappeared. Just checked on ebay, and while there's alternative effect pieces for sale they're not the "ki aura" pieces

it seems that they are currently sold out on the major websites, so I suggest just keeping an eye out, doing a random search every so often until they become available again :/

i got mines from Amazon several months back, but it seems they have all but disappeared. Just checked on ebay, and while there's alternative effect pieces for sale they're not the "ki aura" pieces

it seems that they are currently sold out on the major websites, so I suggest just keeping an eye out, doing a random search every so often until they become available again :/

Thanks for the help.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Anyone know if there will be a reissue of Androids 17, and 18, they sell for $100 each and I don't know if I should wait it out, I'm planning on getting 2 of each hence the wait.

get them now... they most likely will never be re released. They only re released trunks and vegeta because the line was young and look how the skimped out on accessories and the new color doesnt compare. no point in waiting.

Just went ahead and copped 2 goku awakening via yahoo jp since none of my usual go to like HLJ have them in stock anymore. Hope I can get it in bout a week or so. And then in bout 4 weeks time, I'll have my special color vegeta. Dec will be a good month :rock

Just noticed the price of sdcc goku is now around $130-140 on eBay, is there any reason why it goes down? Seems a few months ago they were going for $180 and above.

Back