S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i made it my self. I used some toilet paper with glue, some paper board. Also i print the background and the floor, then paste it in the paper board.

In the post #36362 i put some pictures of how i made it.

Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i said

No worries, man. Your English is pretty solid, and it's clear you're trying. More than I can say for a certain person here...

No worries, man. Your English is pretty solid, and it's clear you're trying. More than I can say for a certain person here...
Hopefully he won't briefly revert to his original language like someone else and force someone to translate it :lol

Hopefully he won't briefly revert to his original language like someone else and force someone to translate it :lol

It's a ruse. His native tongue is dictation pulled straight from the Codex Gigas. Don't repeat it or your soul will be forfeit.

687474703a2f2f32352e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f62383830333439666235353764323232333262623266333332336430323638332f74756d626c725f6d676638306e57616a32317169316576756f315f3530302e676966

yes, those are my pics, the first one is work in progress, the other is the result.
If i can can help you just ask

FINALLY acquired Piccoro! Now all that's missing from my collection are SSGSS Goku, Gold Freezing & SDCC SS Goku. unfortunately the latter has all but disappeared from ebay lately..

His native tongue is dictation pulled straight from the Codex Gigas.

what you know about the Codex Gigas son??

Thanks, Owen. I definitely need to make something like that. Been looking at a bunch of dioramas on IG, a lot of them use that pink panther foam board insulation.

once Beerus is released, sales of the Banpresto Whis statue are gonna skyrocket :lol

41CHl1FjkmL__AC_UL320_SR204,320_.jpg

For those who shop Nippon-yasan...in the past when they sold out of their pre-order stock, how often do they bring back some of those items for sale again?

Really hoping to get AC Vegeta and Trunks from them.

For those who shop Nippon-yasan...in the past when they sold out of their pre-order stock, how often do they bring back some of those items for sale again?

Really hoping to get AC Vegeta and Trunks from them.

It seems to be kinda random. They have an awesome feature that sends you an email when they are in stock though.

It seems to be kinda random. They have an awesome feature that sends you an email when they are in stock though.

Thanks. Yeah, I signed up for both of those figs to receive notifications. I'm leaving it in the figure Gods hands now.

That reminds me, I need to sell my DXF Beerus :lol I'll hold onto Whis since that would be the pose I'd have him in anyway

I'm considering chopping off DXF Beerus' head & modifying it to fit on Figuarts Beerus, that way we would have 4 alternate heads instead of 3 & a looking-sideways face :rock

Untitled.jpg

Thanks. Yeah, I signed up for both of those figs to receive notifications. I'm leaving it in the figure Gods hands now.

That's how I was able to get Figuarts Hulk, Thor and Iron Man. My phone woke me up at like 2am or something haha.

I'm considering chopping off DXF Beerus' head & modifying it to fit on Figuarts Beerus, that way we would have 4 alternate heads instead of 3 & a looking-sideways face :rock

View attachment 219995

If someone figures out how to do the same for the SSGSS Vegeta and sell it, I'd buy it in a heartbeat since it'd be more accurate and consistent than the official one they're giving us [emoji53]

f16a004f5bef1ee18f19fa720546867b.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

If someone figures out how to do the same for the SSGSS Vegeta and sell it, I'd buy it in a heartbeat since it'd be more accurate and consistent than the official one they're giving us [emoji53]

f16a004f5bef1ee18f19fa720546867b.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I imagine that would be pretty easy to do since I was able to rip the head off my DXF God Goku without damaging it. Or you can cut it off and then use a dremel tool to drill the hole. Was thinking of doing this myself, but since the body looks fine the way it is, I may just keep it as it is. When the Figuarts version is released, I plan to repaint the heads so I can have that one in his normal form. I also think the Figuarts version might have slightly different colors, which is good imo because it makes this one look like its sort of glowing from the SS aura.

That could work, unless the Figuarts version has a different shade of purple. Which might not look good. I personally don't want to do this as I'm not a fan of the sideways looking faces.

Will you be up to the challenge to do a Kaio-ken Goku?

Back