S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Golden Freezer makes 100% Beefcake Freezer kinda redundant anyway
And Bulky Cell appeared for so little and was almost a joke anyway

Really Beefcake Freiza at least is nice for Awakening Goku, and Final Form is great for general stuff, but I am fine with regular Freiza. It's just, I could go either way.

So, boot paint issue aside, SSGSS Goku is a solid figure that has a nice amount of accessories. Lakers edition Freeza is disappointing. One tail with no articulation outside of the joint that connects to the body, only fists, open hands and a pointing finger, no crossed arms and he's shorter/slimmer than final form Freeza. On top of that, I can see this chrome paint will chip/scratch easily if he takes a fall. I have doubles of both coming in from anime island in early December but I definitely want a third Goku so I can repaint the hair yellow.

So, boot paint issue aside, SSGSS Goku is a solid figure that has a nice amount of accessories. Lakers edition Freeza is disappointing. One tail with no articulation outside of the joint that connects to the body, only fists, open hands and a pointing finger, no crossed arms and he's shorter/slimmer than final form Freeza. On top of that, I can see this chrome paint will chip/scratch easily if he takes a fall. I have doubles of both coming in from anime island in early December but I definitely want a third Goku so I can repaint the hair yellow.

Will you do the repaint yourself?

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Nope. A little degreaser and a rinse with some water should be enough. Yellow paint kinda sucks though. It will require a whole bunch of thin coats to cover the blue.

Was the release dates for Golden Frieza and SSG Goku still around november 30th? I think Ultimate Gohan was supposed to be October 30th and it ended coming out about 15 days before that.

Come to think of it, it is strange that Freiza and Vegeta are getting minimal accessories this time around (along with not that many changes compared to Goku) when Vegeta's two figures had some decent changes, and a lot of accessories, and Freiza was just jam packed and well made. While goku lacked in accessories and reused the same mold over and over with little change. Granted at least Freiza compensates greatly for his minimal accessories but Vegeta, of course they don't

Come to think of it, it is strange that Freiza and Vegeta are getting minimal accessories this time around (along with not that many changes compared to Goku) when Vegeta's two figures had some decent changes, and a lot of accessories, and Freiza was just jam packed and well made. While goku lacked in accessories and reused the same mold over and over with little change. Granted at least Freiza compensates greatly for his minimal accessories but Vegeta, of course they don't

Normal Saiyan heads are an absolute must, every single time (outside of SS3 Goku, unless it's SS2 that is)

WP_20151028_010.jpg
WP_20151028_011.jpg

a little update before get ssj vegeta pce and trunks pce and aura yellow effect

i made it my self. I used some toilet paper with glue, some paper board. Also i print the background and the floor, then paste it in the paper board.

In the post #36362 i put some pictures of how i made it.

Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i said

i made it my self. I used some toilet paper with glue, some paper board. Also i print the background and the floor, then paste it in the paper board.

In the post #36362 i put some pictures of how i made it.

Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i said

You did an excellent job, man. I'm going to check out that post now.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Back