S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no reason to doubt this info, Shonen Jump has been the host of the Dragonball manga since the beginning.

edit, tinlunlau beat me to it. but yeah, it's safe to consider these new releases as confirmed. and might I also say...as much as I'm intrigued by the Trunks and Vegeta recolors I'm much more excited to see how the new SS Goku will look.

Well folks, I think I can see the sdcc displays now; Ultimate Gohan and Vegetto with the Buus in one, the RoF figures in another, and to top it off recolour Vegeta and Trunks, with "awakened" Goku looking at Frieza and the sdcc exclusive (Namek Goku) at the front. Thats my prediction. If we are lucky we may see a couple more protos like Kid Buu, Majin Vegeta but the sheer amount of reveals so far will possibly overshadow that possibility.

no reason to doubt this info, Shonen Jump has been the host of the Dragonball manga since the beginning.

edit, tinlunlau beat me to it. but yeah, it's safe to consider these new releases as confirmed. and might I also say...as much as I'm intrigued by the Trunks and Vegeta recolors I'm much more excited to see how the new SS Goku will look.

oh yes... me too...

Gotta say tho, these bootlegs are great for customizers so perhaps they do have a place amongst collectors. It's how I got my custom Gogeta and SSj4 Vegeta :D yeah yeah I know some of you would rather wait for Tamashii to release official versions of these characters but you'll be waiting until 2019 or later. By the time Nappa is finally released blood will have paid off all his student loans

hah, im not even a student
chances aare though that i may have found myself a girl that forced me to quit collecting figures and statue's :lol

hah, can you imagine?

giphy.gif

What if "Awekened Warrior" Goku is actually just Goku in his pajamas and he comes with two faces: sleeping and just woke up? lol :)

Lemme get this straight. If a girl can make her boyfriend quit collecting toys, do we reserve the right to throw her designer handbags?

Lemme get this straight. If a girl can make her boyfriend quit collecting toys, do we reserve the right to throw her designer handbags?

Absolutely not becuz life is full of double standards & we just gotta deal with it. We can do things that girls can't, and vice-versa.

I planned on just getting Zero Ex Trunks.

Then it became Zero Ex Trunks and SsGss Goku.

And then Zero Ex Trunks, ssgss Goku, and ssgss vegeta.

God help me now its all those plus "advanced colored" Vegeta and Trunks and Awakening Goku. Jesus take the wheel, please...no more...for just a few months..

Back