S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Datong Vegeta... No Thanks I'll wait for the re-color since I already have an legit SSJ Vegeta anyways...

10313370_407475729455544_2850117625725468764_n.jpg

Gotta say tho, these bootlegs are great for customizers so perhaps they do have a place amongst collectors. It's how I got my custom Gogeta and SSj4 Vegeta :D yeah yeah I know some of you would rather wait for Tamashii to release official versions of these characters but you'll be waiting until 2019 or later. By the time Nappa is finally released blood will have paid off all his student loans

The quality has certainly dipped a bit again. Apart from the face he just looks cheaper tbh. The Gokus were pretty decent custom fodder, but the Vegeta is lacking.

I find the fact that they are making figuarts mario hilarious though! I mean, why? He is already dirt cheap xD

not so sure now. the first pics were nice but...hmm. Plus I'm sure it will come with the typical bootleg issues.

The bootlegs look good, there's no doubt abt that. They even fixed some of the flaws. The boot tip and the weird face color and some minor details to the face. Was the haor always that shade of coloring?

Edit. Second set of pictures tells a different story. At least the hair shading looks nicer, thats abt it. Of course the skin color also.

Another: The only reason I would buy this is to get the Jacko Trunks SSJ Head.... Still has the gap in the joints that bugs the crap out of me...

11391550_10155720469450232_3230769480056958589_n.jpg

Heh...i bought a Datong ss vegeta 2 weeks ago without knowledge of the recolored ss vegeta coming out. I'll keep the datong just for laughs

Once I saw the amount of pages that accumulated from yesterday the last time I was here, I knew something big just happened. I was so close to buying a DaTong SSJ Vegeta. SH Figuarts SSJ Vegeta and Trunks, you'll finally be mine!!! :yess:

I personally wouldn't want the accurate unless they redid it the same style for the other Saiyans. I'd rather have consistency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either Saturated or Accurate would be nice.

Do you happen to have one for Trunks? I think he'll be the most interesting one on the recoloring.

I think Accurate is what most want, but Saturated is what it will be, sort of...

Tin you were the one I think who sort of came through in saying this is definitely from a legit source? How are you so sure? Was a few pages back...

Btw Orbi, you forgot the bootips;) (just teasing, cool pics as usual.)

I think Accurate is what most want, but Saturated is what it will be, sort of...

Tin you were the one I think who sort of came through in saying this is definitely from a legit source? How are you so sure? Was a few pages back...
Sourced from shonenjump.com

accurate nah... maybe Satured!^^,

No love for the caramel/metallic hair version? :(:rotfl

Im in love with the accurate. Is that platinum blond?

Yes, it's the version based in Bane's indications.

I personally wouldn't want the accurate unless they redid it the same style for the other Saiyans. I'd rather have consistency.

For me it is also essential that there is consistency in this line.

Btw Orbi, you forgot the bootips;) (just teasing, cool pics as usual.)

Thanks friend :wave

Back