S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That angle is just as bad as the press shots. It looks like one giant dollop of hair with a point on top. It's like a blue Hershey's Kiss.

0r4EocN.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, please have some courtesy and use spoiler alerts/ spoiler tags when revealing anything movie related. Thanks

Hey guys, please have some courtesy and use spoiler alerts/ spoiler tags when revealing anything movie related. Thanks
I hope you arent referring to the figures man?! Thats the whole point in the thread [emoji38]

Fair enough straight movie spoilers, but a figures a figure! I dont expect to see spoiler tags with every single bit of figure news!

Ang beat me to it but I agree the costume was definitely modeled off the Dark Knight Returns. Best Batman ever right there. I wonder how much Snyder is borrowing from Morrison for the movie.

Ok, i'm not going to argue about Gokus hair after this, seems we are just too stubborn to see each others views, but I beg people to please look at more pics of Goku in the Buu saga and still tell me that hair sculpt isnt spot on. I expect proof or else i'm not replying, simple as that.

I apologise for being so blunt, but it just seems like nitpicking simply because you dont like that style of hair.

I really dont get what you guys are moaning about, its exactly like the pic shows.

Yeah I agree I don't see the problems people are complaining about I think he looks awesome.. In othere news I bit the bullet and just pre-ordered Vegito from Nippon Yasan...

What the ****. Did they not realize Zack Snyder was taking him right out of the pages of The Dark Knight Returns?

I'm gonna punch a baby if I hear one more person say, "there's no way batman would stand a chance against superman in a fight".

People are confused.

Ok, i'm not going to argue about Gokus hair after this, seems we are just too stubborn to see each others views, but I beg people to please look at more pics of Goku in the Buu saga and still tell me that hair sculpt isnt spot on. I expect proof or else i'm not replying, simple as that.

I apologise for being so blunt, but it just seems like nitpicking simply because you dont like that style of hair.

It's close to the Buu series sure. But all the hair looks like it was combed together.

Please explain to me why there is no difference in these hair shapes. Don't tell me it's the angle because that's bull ****.

Spoiler Spoiler:

His hair looks like he moosed up the sides and combed it. It doesn't fan out at all, like it should.

Last edited:

It's only a spoiler if it's privileged information that is NOT a part of the film's marketing campaign. We've been very spoiler-respectful in these parts until official announcements are made. Then all bets are off. If you don't want to know ANYTHING about the film, stay off the internet.

I'm sure it's been shared but found these today
View attachment 180695
View attachment 180696
View attachment 180697

Sorry if it spoils anything for anyone, reading through the last few pages I'm not sure what is considered a spoiler and what isn't here, but I like it on Vegeta more than Goku personally.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is this the first official confirmation of SSJG2 Vegeta? If so I'm expecting to see a Figuart get announced soon. Gotta have Vegeta as part of the RoF releases seeing as how he plays a big part in the movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you, Deano. It's definitely more akin to buu saga Goku.

sauperteam.jpg

You kind of convinced me that the hair is simply made that way to match the more modern style of hair post-Cell saga. The pictures of the actual figure make me accept it more even though it still appears SLIGHTLY too close together. I think we're being fooled by the promo pics cuz that pic of Goku in the impact effect looks better than the promo pics imo

Correct me if I'm wrong but is this the first official confirmation of SSJG2 Vegeta? If so I'm expecting to see a Figuart get announced soon. Gotta have Vegeta as part of the RoF releases seeing as how he plays a big part in the movie

I hope Tamshii makes vegeta. Strange that he isn't included for the October release.

I'm gonna punch a baby if I hear one more person say, "there's no way batman would stand a chance against superman in a fight".

People are confused.

Are you around any nurseries by chance? If so, then I better not say anything! I'm just kidding. I don't know where people get the idea that all these superheroes want to do is beat each other to bloody pulps. Of course Superman could melt him from the sky, but he's not Zod; he's Superman. Dark Knight Returns is my favorite Batman story so it's awesome to see a similar depiction on screen that's going to be carried through multiple story arcs. I really wish we could have gotten a full Batman run from Frank Miller like his Daredevil, but unfortunately, he was abducted in the 90s and replaced by a Skrull. That's reasoning for the crazy stuff he's written!

This is an interesting comment what Vegeta's voice actor, Ryo Horikawa, had to say on his role at the premiere stage celebration:

I can tell just how beloved this series is by how many people are here dressed up as the characters. When I first saw this film in the preview screening, I thought it was incredibly intense. In the TV series Vegeta dies saying “****rrot, avenge me!”,
Spoiler Spoiler:

They got to make him! I have to agree with folks that Vegeta wears the blue better than Goku!

I hope you arent referring to the figures man?! Thats the whole point in the thread [emoji38]

Fair enough straight movie spoilers, but a figures a figure! I dont expect to see spoiler tags with every single bit of figure news!

I think he was referring to these photos...

I could understand wanting those photos in spoiler tags. I don't mind seeing the reveal with the figures (or even video games) because, as you mentioned, that's the whole point of the thread. With that said, I'm trying to ignore everything, photos/video, from the actual movie as much as possible that wasn't in the trailers. No big deal though.

Ang beat me to it but I agree the costume was definitely modeled off the Dark Knight Returns. Best Batman ever right there. I wonder how much Snyder is borrowing from Morrison for the movie.

I have a feeling that Snyder's going full-on Frank Miller with this Batman.

That hair looks better than Vegito's if you ask me. I think its perfect.

The more I see it, the more it's becoming close to my favorite hair sculpt. Super Saiyan 2 Gohan is perfection to me. Super Saiyan 3 Goku was very well done even though it's not necessarily the length it should be. I liked what they did with Vegito because they integrated the most recent artistic style of the hair. Super Saiyan God 2 Goku's hair sculpt took that to another level. It really has a "flow" feel to it and I like that a lot.

Yeah I agree I don't see the problems people are complaining about I think he looks awesome.. In othere news I bit the bullet and just pre-ordered Vegito from Nippon Yasan...

...Bite hard. :mad: I'm just kidding. That's cool that you were able to order him from there! Don't forget to take picture and post them when you get him!

People are confused.

...Better get ready to punch a baby. :lol "If Clark wanted, he could use his superspeed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not." I bet you Batman is going to test Superman in Dawn of Justice to come to that conclusion and I have a feeling their fight takes place in a very meaningful train station.

Back