S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that it is a different transformation entirely, but iirc the blue hair was signifying them being able to go super saiyan while they were in God form.

I don't look at SSG as the "next level beyond" SS3; I always thought it was something else entirely, like another state of cosmic awareness a Saiyan can't achieve on his own

Like,
Super Saiyan-->Super Saiyan 2-->Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan God-->Super Saiyan God 2

(or if you don't wanna put numbers, call it "mastered" super saiyan god i guess)

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan just sounds so....stupid. Honestly, I'm just gonna call it SSJG2, although Mastered Super Saiyan God sounds legit. MSSJG. I like it.

I agree that it is a different transformation entirely, but iirc the blue hair was signifying them being able to go super saiyan while they were in God form.

Agreed. I've heard the two types of hair in god form described as the equivalent of red and blue flames. The super saiyan transformation turns up the temperature of god form.

Looks great. I just wish the hair behind the ears was longer. It looks bald with how they sculpted it.

That looks awesome!Thanks brotha............. I may have to get this head casted to represent Buu saga Goku :)

Wow this hair sculpt is way more dynamic than the original ssj Goku. I'd never thought I'd say this but we need a new ssj Goku figure.

Orbital, you rock! You did such an awesome job. I think the blue and green is the perfect outfit for a character who is so down to earth....well, actually he's kind of not! :lol It still seems appropriate! End of Z Goku is my favorite look for Goku after the 23rd Budokai outfit.

Thanks a lot for your kind words, friends of mine :wave
I'm very pleased that we can finally have the figure of Ultimate Son Gohan :yess:

Other item for September - Tamashii Effect Thunder Yellow & Blue versions:

ban150922.jpg

ban150921.jpg

ban150923.jpg

Source: TAG Hobby.

I'm very pleased that we can finally have the figure of Ultimate Son Gohan :yess:

ban150922.jpg

ban150921.jpg

ban150923.jpg

Def want the yellow effect so nice!!
Orbital one more task, turn that gohan into second coming gohan [emoji3] ...I feel he should be made to go with broly

A force lightning effect for Figuarts Darth Vader? Yes please. It kind of sucks knowing 80% of my money will be going towards Figuarts related purchases but there are far too many cool things coming out this year (including Adult Gohan).

I don't look at SSG as the "next level beyond" SS3; I always thought it was something else entirely, like another state of cosmic awareness a Saiyan can't achieve on his own

Like,
Super Saiyan-->Super Saiyan 2-->Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan God-->Super Saiyan God 2

(or if you don't wanna put numbers, call it "mastered" super saiyan god i guess)

I believe that's exactly what it is. I haven't read any of the spoilers so they may have changed it.

ban150922.jpg

ban150921.jpg

ban150923.jpg

Yellow, please! :lol Edited: Wait, no, blue! ...Maybe both.

(Anybody else go to see the trailer of Batman v. Superman at the IMAX? We got some amazing goodies! :yess:)

I believe that's exactly what it is. I haven't read any of the spoilers so they may have changed it.

Yellow, please! :lol Edited: Wait, no, blue! ...Maybe both.

(Anybody else go to see the trailer of Batman v. Superman at the IMAX? We got some amazing goodies! :yess:)

what goodies man share and put a spoiler tag on it

what goodies man share and put a spoiler tag on it

Spoiler Spoiler:

Edited: We NEED Batman v. Superman S.H. Figuarts.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Edited: We NEED Batman v. Superman S.H. Figuarts.

thats flippin dope!!! Cant wait for the movie

thats flippin dope!!! Cant wait for the movie

I know! It's my most anticipated movie! I'm going to ask Bluefin/Tamashii at C2E2 this weekend if there's any chance we'll get S.H. Figuarts!

Hm, now that I think about it, I wonder if they're going to have either a booth or an actual display.

I know! It's my most anticipated movie! I'm going to ask Bluefin/Tamashii at C2E2 this weekend if there's any chance we'll get S.H. Figuarts!

Hm, now that I think about it, I wonder if they're going to have either a booth or an actual display.
You gotta ask whats up with SRCs more gundam robot spirits, more king of fighters aaaannnd DBZ wise more movie characters ☺

You gotta ask whats up with SRCs more gundam robot spirits, more king of fighters aaaannnd DBZ wise more movie characters ☺

What are SRCs and King of Fighters? Weren't there more Gundam Robot Spirits revealed at Tamashii Nations? I know, I was thinking of specific questions to ask them about the Dragon Ball Z line but I don't want to do the cliched re-issue/web exclusivity. I'm definitely going to ask about Super Saiyan 4 Goku. :lol

Edited: It's the Bluefin booth and not Tamashii, my mistake.

Edited: I put my previous post in the S.H. Figuarts General forum. I'll keep this DBZ related.

I went to a Barnes and Noble a ways away today and I looked at Figuarts Zero for the first time. They're pretty cool. A lot smaller in person.

What are SRCs and King of Fighters? Weren't there more Gundam Robot Spirits revealed at Tamashii Nations? I know, I was thinking of specific questions to ask them about the Dragon Ball Z line but I don't want to do the cliched re-issue/web exclusivity. I'm definitely going to ask about Super Saiyan 4 Goku. [emoji38]

Edited: It's the Bluefin booth and not Tamashii, my mistake.
Ss4 will come out bro lol, just when is the question... Don't waste a question on that lol. Super robot chogokin and kind of fighters is a fighting game. They only made terry bogard and for gundam yes the revealed some but not a specific series I'm talking about which is gundam wing

Edited: I put my previous post in the S.H. Figuarts General forum. I'll keep this DBZ related.

I went to a Barnes and Noble a ways away today and I looked at Figuarts Zero for the first time. They're pretty cool. A lot smaller in person.
Yea they're the same size as the reg line mostly

Ss4 will come out bro lol, just when is the question... Don't waste a question on that lol. Super robot chogokin and kind of fighters is a fighting game. They only made terry bogard and for gundam yes the revealed some but not a specific series I'm talking about which is gundam wing

Yea they're the same size as the reg line mostly

I know, I know. I want that "when" to be "now" though. :lol Haha, alright I'll skip that question. It's a Bluefin booth so would they be the best people to ask or not really since they're just distributors? Are you going to SDCC this year?

I've seen pictures of them next to S.H. Figuarts but I never thought they were actually that size. I'm actually glad they're that size because I ordered Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta and I don't think they'll seem too out of place with the other S.H. Figuarts.

I know, I know. I want that "when" to be "now" though. [emoji38] Haha, alright I'll skip that question. It's a Bluefin booth so would they be the best people to ask or not really since they're just distributors? Are you going to SDCC this year?

I've seen pictures of them next to S.H. Figuarts but I never thought they were actually that size. I'm actually glad they're that size because I ordered Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta and I don't think they'll seem too out of place with the other S.H. Figuarts.
Haha i want him too bro,despite not having watched all of GT yet when he appears lol......Yea doesn't hurt to ask bluefin, there might be a tamashii rep there you never know..... N yea will def be a SDCC this year and will try to ask more questions like I always do lol....might even try and record it, we'll see lol,......n yea they are cool, might get both vegetas and debating on bardock and battle damage ss goku

Haha i want him too bro,despite not having watched all of GT yet when he appears lol......Yea doesn't hurt to ask bluefin, there might be a tamashii rep there you never know..... N yea will def be a SDCC this year and will try to ask more questions like I always do lol....might even try and record it, we'll see lol,......n yea they are cool, might get both vegetas and debating on bardock and battle damage ss goku

I just got done with Season 1 of GT and that's precisely when Goku is transforming into Super Saiyan 4. It would make starting the 2nd season that much sweeter. :rock That's true, I'll ask a couple of questions. The worst that can happen is say they don't know.

You're going to SDCC? Awesome! ...Want to be an action figure distributor? :mwaha What questions are you think of so far? I'll try and remember Super Robot Chogokin and King of Fighters. I might slip that in asking if they have any of them. ...I'll have to look them up because I've never heard of them, actually. :lol I've thought about pretending to be part of a website and record an interview. Bardock looks cool. I really hope he'll get a S.H. Figuarts release at some point.

Back