S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comment friend and…

Served (SS God SS - one SS):

SS2SG_zpsumt9wjlp.jpg

Wow this hair sculpt is way more dynamic than the original ssj Goku. I'd never thought I'd say this but we need a new ssj Goku figure.

Finally official! Distribuidora Animexico already hinted us last month with that Gohan simbol, and they were right.

A Mexican distributor announced Gohan's inevitable release just a short time ago on their fb page. That's really all the info so far, Wolvie. Only that one pic...

after see the movie i will decide if i buy goku and freezer... if Freezer´s transformation happen for sh"#$ i wouldn´t buy any : ( U Gohan i don´t want because i have gohan ssj2..... thanks god Vegetto is coming soon... i want Super Buu and Vegeta Ssj2 for sdcc tamashii nations 2015!*_* they should release both*_* that is the line!*_*

Easiest money-grab ever. Blame Toriyama for making Gohan's outfit identical to his dad's

Orbital, you rock! You did such an awesome job. I think the blue and green is the perfect outfit for a character who is so down to earth....well, actually he's kind of not! :lol It still seems appropriate! End of Z Goku is my favorite look for Goku after the 23rd Budokai outfit.

As for the new SSJ God name, it doesn't really matter since they don't call themselves that, right? Ironically, Saiyan is pronounced like "Cyan" in Japan, so Funimation could have the characters make a pun out of it, Toriyama-style, and call it "Super Cyan God!"

I honestly wouldn't mind more Dragon Ball Z movies even if Toriyama wrote them. Whether it's good or bad, it's new material. There were some things from Battle of Gods where I really enjoyed and things that I thought were horrible. With that said, I'm still extremely looking forward to Resurrection of F. Dragon Ball Z is becoming popular again and I can't find one thing wrong with that.

Completely agree.

Speaking of Ultimate Gohan:

10984210_10153176296715042_3428080387189768599_n.jpg

Yawn- a 4th release of the same Goku body we have already had; now with a new head. Wish they would have given us Great saiyaman instead.

This probably also doesnt bode well for us getting an actual kid buu. If they are releasing this guy unchanged from the first prototype they are probably going to do the same with the 2 variants of auper buu

Cant blame tamashii for Toriyama being lazy with the design. Sure they could have changed his gi colour slightly but we all knew this was going to be their easy release this year as soon as we saw him.

That would've been the best option for adult Gohan. We would've gotten the black hair, SSJ hair, bandana head, helmet head AND a new body. Smart move for Tamashii though since it's an easy release for them. At the very least they should've colored his gi red like SSGSS (hate that name) Goku.

I don't look at SSG as the "next level beyond" SS3; I always thought it was something else entirely, like another state of cosmic awareness a Saiyan can't achieve on his own

Like,
Super Saiyan-->Super Saiyan 2-->Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan God-->Super Saiyan God 2

(or if you don't wanna put numbers, call it "mastered" super saiyan god i guess)

Back