S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries haha really do hope tamashii announces something soon though![emoji51]

"Hey Tamashii could you let us know when Nappa, Ultimate Gohan, Buu, etc. will be released?"

Gohan is pretty much confirmed for September. This has happened before and the release date always leaks before Tamashii is ready to announce it. Now we wait for SSJ4 and Buu, those were the ones I was really looking forward to

Good guys Datong!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Edited: No idea what this piece is for. Anybody else?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Edited: Here's the translation from their "Twitter-like" page...

Chase Monkey sample model. Arms and toes are not installed, belts and neck unpainted head carved late have been greatly improved. The first neck endurance test, the second test pin joints. The last one to pass light armor Chase emperor latest tryout alloy parts, I hope you like it. Wholesale consult exclusive agent:

It seems Datong's inspiration is the prototype photograph of Super Saiyan 3 Goku. I'm wondering if they're actually testing the joints to improve their product or just saying that. It'll be interesting to see if their quality changes on other figures like Super Saiyan Vegeta and Scouter Vegeta over the course of a few runs.

Angelo : Im excited for it. Any other news about other datong figures like ss vegeta

Scouter Vegeta seems to be available on AliExpress and should show up on eBay in a few weeks. Super Saiyan Vegeta is still under the pre-sale category. No mention on Frieza or SDCC Scouter Vegeta yet but are still planned.

If you put in the web address at the bottom of the pictures, you'll be able to get to their "Twitter-like" page. I tried copying and pasting the URL but it doesn't work.

No man i want to but dont got free funds right now. Just ordered 18 so my guess is i need 16 to complete the trio. Just dont know when i will get him

No man i want to but dont got free funds right now. Just ordered 18 so my guess is i need 16 to complete the trio. Just dont know when i will get him

It's a pretty good figure but it's definitely a huge fund setback. Especially at a $62, I believe, base price. Very nice sculpting though. Hopefully by the time you have the funding, the price won't increase that high. I actually don't think it will get that crazy. Broly seems to be doing pretty well, meaning no high inflation, in the aftermarket even though his price was thought to be crazy after his release. I mean he has increased between 20-25% but nothing like $200 or anything.

When did you order Android 18? I'm assuming you have Android 17. What do you think of him?

Yeah im still debating with 16 goku or krilling. I want to get them all i just dont know which one to go after first. I do have 17 i gor hime like a month ago for $25. He still in his box i havnet got him out

Yeah im still debating with 16 goku or krilling. I want to get them all i just dont know which one to go after first. I do have 17 i gor hime like a month ago for $25. He still in his box i havnet got him out

Normal Goku would be the cheapest out of those three with Android 16 being 2nd and Krillin being the most expensive. They're quite expensive but luckily not that heavily demanded. Android 16 would obviously be the easiest one to obtain with Normal Goku being 2nd and Krillin being the most difficult. (Datong is coming out with a Normal Goku release if you want to buy that for the head and then just buy a Ultimate Gohan body? Just throwing out possibilities.)

$25?! ****, that's awesome. Mind if I ask how you were able to get him with that price? I know a lot of people feel he's one of the best releases. I may not care for the character as much as everybody else but I honestly don't remember having a non-positive thought about him. I even like the soft shoulders/pads. Tamashii did a pretty solid job with him.

Edited:
Sorry for my spelling lol. I was in a hurry

No worries, I don't care if somebody can spell correctly or not. RKenshinH is a cool guy but he writes out some crazy **** and I can still understand him.

Every time I either think of Tamashii or Ultimate Gohan, I sing "What the hell are you waiting for?!" from Numb/Encore by Linkin Park and Jay Z on their Collision Course track.

...God, I feel so old.

Back