S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
m8 just use whatever to make the ball part of the joint a teense larger. On this exact figure I've seen nail polish, glue, even tape wrapped round it. All said to have worked.

Does anyone have a pic of have the original 1st appearance vegeta look with out the flaps? and are the flags easily removable without ruining it?

I have 2 sdcc gohan I just need gohan with the red belt and I'll have a complete collection so far

Man, I need to replace my Gohan. The sdcc one broke where his waist connects. I had it perfectly hid away but somehow, my cousin found it and broke it because he lost a game. 8 year olds these days.

I don't think anyone here is willing to part with their Trunks anytime soon bud.. at this point you just gotta keep a hawkeye on ebay for a good deal or just save up your allowance till you can afford the $200+ price tag!

And I mean keep a hawkeye on the ebay auctions. Constantly refresh the page listings, check back every hour of every day. The best deals are literally gone a few minutes after they're listed. That's how I finally acquired a legit SSj Vegeta for $140 a few weeks ago (cheers to Angelo for pointing it out to me!)

Exactly this. It's really the only way to find a great deal but the key is patience. ...Which is extremely difficult in this line. Sometimes it doesn't pay off but when it does, it feels awesome. (Glad to help!)

Does anyone have a pic of have the original 1st appearance vegeta look with out the flaps? and are the flags easily removable without ruining it?

Similar to this?

Bandai-S-H-Figuarts-Dragon-Ball-Limited-Edition-Vegeta-Action-Figure.jpg

Man, I need to replace my Gohan. The sdcc one broke where his waist connects. I had it perfectly hid away but somehow, my cousin found it and broke it because he lost a game. 8 year olds these days.

I would have broken my cousin...:mad:

Exactly this. It's really the only way to find a great deal but the key is patience. ...Which is extremely difficult in this line. Sometimes it doesn't pay off but when it does, it feels awesome. (Glad to help!)

Similar to this?

View attachment 144057

I would have broken my cousin...:mad:
Yea Ive seen that but its not detailed enough and doesn't really answer my concern lol but thanks bro

I wanna know if the flaps are easily removed without damaging the figure. Also wanted to see a closeup pic of them removed

Permanently or temporarily?

Permanent procedure should be a piece of cake if you have a small wire cutter and filer.

Silrian seems to have been able to reattach the flaps after he took them off so his procedure may be the best if you're looking for the temporary design.

didnt he just glued it back on and because of the tail it looks invisible?

These aren't any prototypes for an S.H. Figuarts or anything but I found this picture online and thought it was interesting...

2zs9m3m.jpg

It's a cool picture because it shows that these attires ARE possible. There may be hope, especially if Tamashii is currently developing Sailor Mini Moon.

Edited: Also, I love the foam Namek platforms.

of course there is, anything is possible if the demand is there for it. i for one, have little to no interest of those attires though :/

lol mini moon, im so not used to that name :p

of course there is, anything is possible if the demand is there for it. i for one, have little to no interest of those attires though :/

lol mini moon, im so not used to that name :p

Good point. That's definitely a huge aspect on determining the future of the line.

I like the attires but Krillin only gets gored in it. Gohan, though, had a fight with almost every form of Frieza so that would be cool to display. The Namek/Frieza Saga section of my display is too small. We need more, damn it!

Isn't she Sailor Mini Moon?

Wolvie:

They pop on and off easily. Just don't force it really hard, lest you break the little pins on the flaps themselves. Try to just pry up one side and they'll pop out. As you can see, they fit into the divots on the bits that extend off the waist.

Vegetaedit.jpg

That's definitely the way to do it for the S.H. Figuarts Scouter Vegeta. I was just going to cut them off the Datong Scouter Vegeta.

didnt he just glued it back on and because of the tail it looks invisible?

Bingo. I cut them straight off and sanded the attachments down knowing that his tail would hide it regardless if I mildly wanted to glue the panels back on. In fact I glued them TO the tail more than the body, as he never has a tail in namek outfit, and never his a lose tail in panelled outfit. So that was a no-loss situation.

It worked even better then I thought. It's actually plenty moveable too. I don't even notice the difference, the glue I used never truly becomes hard, it becomes REALLY sticky, but it never goes completely solid, not under warmer room temperatures. Quite convenient.

The only thing I fear is that if I wanted to reverse it yet back again to namek mode the glue's going to chip the paint off. Granted most of what it's attached to is unpainted or goes unseen, but I might be unlucky if it chips away a bit at his blue underbody but I don't expect that's the case because I can still twist his waist independent of the panels. And I'm also annoyed I didn't align his front panel exactly perfectly though you don't notice that from any shelf distance.

Good point. That's definitely a huge aspect on determining the future of the line.

I like the attires but Krillin only gets gored in it. Gohan, though, had a fight with almost every form of Frieza so that would be cool to display. The Namek/Frieza Saga section of my display is too small. We need more, damn it!

Isn't she Sailor Mini Moon?
No, she is Sailor Chibi Moon. Mini Moon in America probably :lol worst sailor scout ever

Throwback!!!

I want him!:cuss

Back