S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now, my new top 5 :

nappa
raditz
majin vegeta
super a-13
mr satan

my top 7

Nappa
Buu era Vegeta
Super buu
Kid Buu
ss2 goku
tien
Yamcha

and...
Mr. satan
bulma
roshi

Transcript of important parts of the interview (will UPDATE):

A he confirms Broly is done because he won the poll. Interviewer asks good questions, here's some good stuff:

"We haven't decided our rerelease policy on Wweb exclusives yet. (...) What's more likely to happen is reissues of Power Rangers. (...) These items are open market items here, but web exclusives in Japan. I know there's a high demand for ssj vegeta but there's nothing confirmed at all for that for a reissue."

"Are we getting other versions of vvegeta down the line?" "It's possible, it's very possible."

Broly PO's are off the hook. They ARE gonna look at Shenron again!!! He dodged the question on Nappa entirely. He says he wants Shenron articulated if done at all, makes more sense to him.

Contrary to the articulated line, the zero line is not driven by PO numbers, it's driven by active market numbers.

As a whole Dragonball is our biggest selling character line in SHF. High expectations for Injustice and Michael Jackson. They claim nothing they have now is actively under performing. But no more MMPR (except zeros) before the new live action movie comes out.

Tamashii is expanding into more stores after a growing deal with barnes and nobles.

That's everything relevant to us basically.

also good to hear that super robot chogkin is not over, dragonzord, make it happen!

hah yeah! its gonna look something like this

Spoiler Spoiler:
lmfao:lol

I do like the fact that he says that reissues are not out of the question. He didn't mention Trunks but Gohan he did and that's awesome

They've now said they're in debate about it for over half a year. I think they simply can't stomach the idea to be honest. The interviewed guy (forgot his name) looks quite hesistant to say ANYTHING that even remotely kindles any hope.

He didn't even give that much of a great look when asked about another vegeta in general. He did however confirm the specific awareness of demand for ssj Vegeta so...

I hope they cave but it seems like a genuinely troubling thing for them. And the "honor" argument is out the ****ing window because he said they're a lot more keen on rereleasing the MMPR SHF's. So it's not about rereleasing web exclusives in general.

There is an issue with it regarding dragonball specifically I think. I don't know what or why, maybe the licenser is giving them a hard time. We've proof that the licenser has vetoed some things already that made no sense.

So happy to hear about Shenron. That would be the crowning achievement of my collection. Especially if it came with a set of Dragon Balls. It would be a huge letdown to have that prototype go to waste, and apparently he agrees as well.

About Nappa/Vegeta statements, he's just being coy about it [because Tamashii's still ironing out the details at HQ]. I gotta good feeling we'll get Nappa in the near future. He pretty much answered the question(s) when he said "Dragon Ball is our biggest selling line."

Gohan should be re-released soon honestly, considering that he'd go well with Broly because that was his get up during the movie actually. But as a whole, I do not know what to make of their stance of re-releases in DBZ, I still feel we're being trolled. Again, SSJ Vegeta and Trunks coming would be great to go with the last of the Android releases and then we're done on the main releases we need from the Cell Saga. Then SSJ3 Goku should come out (I have him so I'm good though) to help the Buu focus.

Also, when asked about any "underperforming" lines, it should be obvious that he won't say anything like "well so-and-so isn't doing too good, that was a failure for us." But he pretty much already told us which line it is: Mega Man X. If it wasn't underperforming then we would've been had way more releases than what we got now and they would've showed off potential upcoming character prototypes. All he said was "well we have the new MMZ Zero coming and that's it." Isn't that an indication that the line isn't doing so good? lol if that new Zero bombs then it's a wrap, no more Mega Man Figuarts folks.

Didn't they have the Fatal Fury license? Only 1 character released thus far, Terry Bogard (and I heard that figure has some quality issues). Failure much?

Transcript of important parts of the interview (will UPDATE):

A he confirms Broly is done because he won the poll. Interviewer asks good questions, here's some good stuff:

"We haven't decided our rerelease policy on Wweb exclusives yet. (...) What's more likely to happen is reissues of Power Rangers. (...) These items are open market items here, but web exclusives in Japan. I know there's a high demand for ssj vegeta but there's nothing confirmed at all for that for a reissue."

"Are we getting other versions of vvegeta down the line?" "It's possible, it's very possible."

Broly PO's are off the hook. They ARE gonna look at Shenron again!!! He dodged the question on Nappa entirely. He says he wants Shenron articulated if done at all, makes more sense to him.

Contrary to the articulated line, the zero line is not driven by PO numbers, it's driven by active market numbers.

As a whole Dragonball is our biggest selling character line in SHF. High expectations for Injustice and Michael Jackson. They claim nothing they have now is actively under performing. But no more MMPR (except zeros) before the new live action movie comes out.

Tamashii is expanding into more stores after a growing deal with barnes and nobles.

That's everything relevant to us basically.

I almost find that aggravating about the Web Exclusive re-releases. I'm actually glad they're in the process of deciding but it's aggravating knowing there's debate when they know that the demand is there. :gah:

Hopefully Broly's pre-orders helped Nappa. I have a feeling he's in the process of being developed since the guy didn't mention him at all.

That's awesome to hear that Dragon Ball is their biggest selling character line in S.H. Figuarts. Suck it, Kamen Rider! I guess Tamashii is happy they didn't cancel the line. :lol

Thanks for the writing it out, Silrian! Awesome find, too!

He wasn't kidding about them unveiling the curtain at Tamashii Nations.

Edited: I'd love to have that guys job, actually.

you know what? if nappa buddy comes out before the actual figure im gonna get it

"Hey Vegeta...look! We're Chibi."
"...Yes Nappa. Yes we are."

and make speech bubbles with those exact quotes! :D

10700038_873362329349600_5793176214098766249_o.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Wouldn't it be funny if the next Dragon Ball Z movie is about Nappa? That after he's been revived by the Dragon Balls, he went into space to train, became a powerful Super Saiyan, and came back to Earth to get his revenge against Vegeta?

you know what? if nappa buddy comes out before the actual figure im gonna get it

and make speech bubbles with those exact quotes! :D

10700038_873362329349600_5793176214098766249_o.jpg

:rock :rock :rock
I would be honored and quite flattered if you did that actually :hi5: I might do the same thing too.

Wouldn't it be funny if the next Dragon Ball Z movie is about Nappa? That after he's been revived by the Dragon Balls, he went into space to train, became a powerful Super Saiyan, and came back to Earth to get his revenge against Vegeta?

why are we not funding this idea? :panic:

Back