S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice JUN1OR :clap Now it seems if & when they release Nappa, for next year's SDCC an "Arlia Nappa" repaint will be a given.

Thanks crisis! And yeah seems that way! I personally am still excited for what's to come, I mean seeing android 16 up close at sddc really showed me that they are listening, the pics don't do it justice that thing is beast! It's still not as big as it should be but at least they beefed him up enough so that it feels bigger unlike cell

oh yeah for those that are clamoring for a Trunks/Gohan bootleg, be careful what you wish for..

$_57.jpg$_58.jpg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-6-pcs-...3216?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item27e43686b0

however these are NOT made by Datong (at least, I hope not)

An android 16 before a majin vegeta, with everyone screaming for a ssj vegeta we haven't seen since 2012 is still crazy in my eyes. Barkin mad.

Gotta remember to keep calling them Tamasbro.

Im happy you got him JUN10R, but no matter how many times I see him he just looks horrible! Armored black was my sdcc figure this year, first db figuarts I havent bought :p

Thanks Big Deano and yeah I understand it's not everyone's fav, wasn't and isn't mine but I love the series so much that I just couldn't pass it up, especially seeing as how expensive these figs get

Nice pose with armless Piccolo.

I'm still on the boat of not liking Arlian Vegeta but due to the stand and effect pieces I feel I'm not losing out too much when I eventually buy him. Plus an extra scouter and everything.

$80 for Vegeta is bit too much imo, but does anyone think Bluefin will get him?

I've seen a couple on eBay for as low as 60 it's dropped since the begining of sdcc that's for sure

FSLAR Buy what you REALLY want, don't send half the cash on what you want half. That's all the advice I have.,

I've often sold multiple smaller things in hindsight that ended up amounting to something bigger I wanted way more.

Truly prioritise what you really want, what you just gotta have. ANd than work down that list starting at the top. If you prioritise true to what you want, you'll be able to accept the things you have versus the things you don't. Otherwise you might just regret choices in the end. Possibly when it's either too late or will cost you even more.

Just my piece of advice.

I'd buy one anime piccolo over any two figuarts I both want less. No sweat. Buy what you REALLY want first, as long as you can pay it and don't feel scammed paying it. Just my advice as a collector.

Also, buy the oldest release first. I'm postponing buying 18, possibly even to 17's release date, in order to, when finances allow it, possibly buy a second reg goku (if I do want that).

I wouldn't instabuy new releases and ponder old ones.

It's kind of a tactical game, and as someone who made the mistake of not buying ssj vegeta when he was retail, just some tips to new collectors here.

Everyone here who wants the SDCC Vegeta got theirs already? I'm still hoping BBTS or Amazon will put some up. Do not want to resort to ebay yet.

Back